No announcement yet.

Notice of Critical Filing Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With another Trustee interim report filed again April 2016. The Trustee admitted to the court that as of that date no offers had been made to the realtor for sale of my properties.

But the Trustee had extended the expected Closing to March 2017! and has kept the Realtor listings.

I refused to throw more money to keep the vacant lots from going into Property Tax foreclosure. I have talked with the County treasure and they are fully aware of the BK and seemed
    to suggest that the foreclosure notices would be given out even though my BK is not closed.

Recently I received formal paper work from the County to foreclose.

My questions are:
    Do I need to inform the Trustee of the foreclosures?

Will the County really foreclose or is this a way to protect their options in case the Trustee finally abandons the lots back to me?

(When talking to the County treasure it seemed this might be the case that I would have a chance to pay all back taxes if /and/ when I got them back from the Trustee before the foreclosure sale date or that they might suspend the foreclosure if the BK had not closed.)

The County treasure also said that any excess proceeds from the foreclosure sales would be put in my name only.

After 5 years I feel this the only way I can end this nightmare once and fore all.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X