top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know anything about ACS Recovery?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know anything about ACS Recovery?

So this is super odd...

My BK was discharged and closed on 8/18/13.

I got a letter today from ACS Recovery asking me if I am being represented by an atty for my personal injury case from 9/12. They said the atty they had on file stated they are no longer representing me. Apparently, they are representing my personal insurance, which had absolutely nothing to do with my accident.

I didn't respond to the letter because I didn't sue over the accident, nor am I. I also told the trustee the same. I'm just confused why I'm getting this letter.

Thoughts?
    Chapter 7 filed: 5/12/13 (over median - no asset) | 341 Hearing: 6/12/13 (Bass & Associates appeared for Best Buy) | Report of No Distribution: 6/12/13 | Discharged 8/18/13 | Case Closed: 8/18/13

I got something from them a few months ago regarding medical claims that were filed because of a softball injury (which they referred to as an accident) They were just looking for information to see if the costs were going to be able to recouped by a third party or if I was planning to sue. Was there a url on the letter? If so, it's probably to a questionnaire. I suspect that that's all they're looking for.

Comment

No there was no link. I just disregarded it and threw it away. Thanks though.
      Chapter 7 filed: 5/12/13 (over median - no asset) | 341 Hearing: 6/12/13 (Bass & Associates appeared for Best Buy) | Report of No Distribution: 6/12/13 | Discharged 8/18/13 | Case Closed: 8/18/13

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X