Looking forward to Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking forward to Monday

Monday November 4th will be 60 days. We are looking forward to it. Like kids at Christmas.

Originally posted by jdparv13 View Post
    Monday November 4th will be 60 days. We are looking forward to it. Like kids at Christmas.
    Welcome to the forum!

Remember that 60 FULL days must pass before anything happens. If Monday is your 60th day, nothing will happen until Tuesday, the 61st day. Depending on your district, it may not happen then. Some districts are automated and others are not.

Good luck to you.
    "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

My discharge will, hopefully, come on a Monday as well... 25th. Thanksgiving week appropriately! Keep you posted! Congrats and for once I hope your weekend is short!;-)
      Filed - 8/21/13
      341 Meeting - 9/26/13
      Discharge Date - 12/2/13 Case closed - 12/9/2013

Comment

Good luck to you both....

Comment

Good luck... I had my discharge granted and Final Decree issued (cased closed) two days after my 60th day........ I am in Southern Florida District.....

Comment

Discharged and case closed today.

Comment

Congrats! Enjoy your fresh start! Now get ready for the onslaught of credit offers in your mailbox. I received financing offer for new car 4 days days after my discharge and case being closed.....

Originally posted by jdparv13 View Post
              Discharged and case closed today.

Comment

Congrats! My case is discharged not closed, the closing of cases seems to happen on the 20th day of discharge in my state. Yea, I've already received 6 car offers.

Great season to be thankful! Best of luck on your fresh start.

Comment

Comment

Congratulations! It's a great way to kick off the holiday season!
                    Filed Ch 13 Feb 9, 2012, 341 meeting Mar 15, 2012, Confirmed Apr 5, 2012
                    Anticipated freedom party Apr 2015

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X