Credit union ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Credit union ?

I have two car loans and a cc and two signature loans with my credit union, my income has changed but one of the signature loans was just made last month to catch up on a bill and to pay for rent, I am thinking of filing ch.7 in the future as I see no choice, I know I need to change my direct deposit for my p/t job and I will stop paying all my cards and just open a new account for expenses...I do not plan to keep either of the cars as I owe more than there worth...I have no home ...any advise would greatly assist me...I live in VA
    I will consult an attorney in February. I have to use my taxes refund to pay to file.

I'm confused. On an earlier thread you indicated that you had filed Ch 7 in 2009. If that's the case I don't see how you can file again in Feb. You were also looking to refinance the house you did not reaffirm last time.

Since that post was just 10 days ago, has your financial picture changed that dramatically that instead of refinancing a house, you now need to file?
    Case Closed > 2/08/2010

Comment

Sorry I was asking this question for my sister...she doesn't have a computer, the other question was for me.. I am newer to the site and thought it would confuse the question more if I started into the intro with the info for my sister.. Still learning thanks again for any feedback.

Comment

Ok makes sense now. Given what you laid out I don't see a problem with her plan. Do make sure she gets any funds out of her credit union and changes any direct deposits before she stops paying or the credit union will take them.

Good luck to you both.
        Case Closed > 2/08/2010

Comment

thank you BobMango!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X