Phone Calls solution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phone Calls solution

Don't know if this will work all the time, right now i am getting phone calls from CA and all of them are wrong numbers. My bk was discharged last month and none of them are asking for me so i am answnering my phone again .

So here it is they call i tell them they are contacting the WRONG PHONE. Please put this number on your do not call list and don't call here again! When they ask me for my personal info i tell them to go fly a kite and if they keep calling i will take them to court for harrasment.

I just got a new phone and i think the last person was in collection and that is why they keep calling.

My thought was if a person in collections where to change the name on the phone account could they not do the same thing and demand that the phone number be removed and that the CA stop calling?

You can always say you died!

That's what I used to tell telemarketers when they called!
    BUSY running my own credit repair services! Sorry I don't stop in so often any more!

Comment

Originally posted by tinroofrusted

Didn't you say that you made farting noises into the phone?
      The information provided is not, and should not be considered legal advice. All information provided is only informational and should be verified by a law practioner whenever possible. When confronted with legal issues contact an experienced attorney in your state who specializes in the area of law most directly called into question by your particular situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Todd
        Didn't you say that you made farting noises into the phone?
        Nope that must have been someone else. That's a pretty good idea too though! =)
        BUSY running my own credit repair services! Sorry I don't stop in so often any more!

Comment

LOL - Minny here...........
          I just answer the phone and keep saying "hello - hello", darn this phone is tore up again....."hello - hello" are you there? - hello
          They get tired after a few calls.
          WORKED FOR ME.................
          I can't hear you works great too..........make them repeat theirselves about 4 times.........
          lol
          :p
          Minny

"It's amazing the paths that our feet sometimes follow in life".

My suggestions are from "personal experience" and research only. Do not consider this as legal advice. Each bankruptcy case is different.

Comment

Nope that must have been someone else. That's a pretty good idea too though! =)
            it wasnt you.........it was dawn Click Here to Revisit The Thread
            The information provided is not, and should not be considered legal advice. All information provided is only informational and should be verified by a law practioner whenever possible. When confronted with legal issues contact an experienced attorney in your state who specializes in the area of law most directly called into question by your particular situation.

Comment

I've thought about getting an air horn.... that'd be a shock!

Comment

I know this thread is old but I used to put my 2 yr old on the phone. after about 2-3 mins of "who are you" "me pencer" they finally gave up and never called back. not only that, but it was probably they only thing that made me laugh for months. seeing her walking with that phone, sputtering in the phone was hysterical.

Comment

LOL Love the one with the 2 year old...........bet she enjoyed talking on the phone too !!!

Minny
                  Minny

"It's amazing the paths that our feet sometimes follow in life".

My suggestions are from "personal experience" and research only. Do not consider this as legal advice. Each bankruptcy case is different.

Comment

One thing is good, to be able to answer the phone again. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
                    "You once asked me for advice. You want some now? Never pass up a good thing." Lieutenant Jean Rasczak, Starship Troopers

Join the Mobile Infantry and save the world. Service guarantees citizenship.

Comment

Ha! Ha! That is SOOOO Funny!

I'll have to try that one sometime! ...except I might just start laughing...!!! hehe...

Comment

Well, if I have trouble with Telemarketers, I always say

"Has anyone ever told you that you have a sexy voice? I am feeling so hot right now. What are you wearing?"

It works on both sexes.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X