toyota is fast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

toyota is fast

im only 2 days late with my toyota payment.. i called toyota and told them i wont be keeping it... they are sending someone out tomorrow to repo it.. very cordial on the phone, anyway..
    "it looks like i picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue"! [McKroskey, airplane]

Let us know when the actually show up.
    Attorney Retained/Paid: 1-4-10
    Online CCC-Completed & Cert Received: 1-8-10
    Filed Chapter 7 1-18-10.
    341 3-10-10 ~~~ Last Day to Object: 5-10-10

Comment

they picked it up yesterday... adios toyota..
      "it looks like i picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue"! [McKroskey, airplane]

Comment

I have a Toyota Tundra and plan on keeping it but I did delay the payment once and did not fill out paper work properly. WOW you are not kidding they are quick and relentless , all is good I filled out the form again and faxed it. They will call every hour on the hour 7 days a week

Comment

Floridian - Have you already filed bankruptcy? I have never heard of Toyota doing that. I have had 2 car loans with them.
          Over Median Chapter 7 Filed (No asset case) - 341 Held - Discharged & Closed Jan 2012

Comment

Floridian - Never mind. I just re-read your comment where you told them you won't be keeping it.
            Over Median Chapter 7 Filed (No asset case) - 341 Held - Discharged & Closed Jan 2012

Comment

Originally posted by OweTooMuch View Post
              Floridian - Have you already filed bankruptcy? I have never heard of Toyota doing that. I have had 2 car loans with them.
              Toyota repo'd a car we had with them after 2 months of missed payments. They weren't bad though. They let us get stuff out of the car.. Ford on the other hand.. scum!
              Filed Pro Se: 10/16/2009
              341 Scheduled: 11/23/2009
              Last Day for Objections: 1/22/2010
              Discharged: 1/28/2010

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X