Yay, my first CA letter.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yay, my first CA letter.

Got one from GC Services. GE Money stepping things up...you are seriously delinquent, wants entire balance bla bla bla. They are requesting payment sent to GE still. Payment is up around 800 bucks since I stopped paying in December. Yeah, I buy that.

Time for a DV. Anyone have a well crafted letter that I can customize to state law (conveniently, this CA is here.)

OTOH....No more pesky phone calls.
    First consult: You go now, no CH 7 for you. You spent entire buffet. 13 has a 95 percent payback. (Owwwch) On to next consult....

Originally posted by flyinbroke View Post
    Got one from GC Services. GE Money stepping things up...you are seriously delinquent, wants entire balance bla bla bla. They are requesting payment sent to GE still. Payment is up around 800 bucks since I stopped paying in December. Yeah, I buy that.

Time for a DV. Anyone have a well crafted letter that I can customize to state law (conveniently, this CA is here.)

OTOH....No more pesky phone calls.
    ohh, you will still get the calls until they get your letter. GE seems to be the fastest at sending to collections
    Stopped Paying CC's 2/2009. Retained Attorney 1/10/2010 Filed 1/23/2010. Discharged 5/19/10 $187K CC, $240K 2nd,$417K 1st, No asset Ch-7

Comment

Yeah, I haven't even hit the 90 day mark yet. I suppose this calls for a simple letter, right? I have seen these long-assed manifesto letters, but this one has the address for the OC on it so gotta wonder how to approach this. I thought I saw a simple DV on here somewhere....
      First consult: You go now, no CH 7 for you. You spent entire buffet. 13 has a 95 percent payback. (Owwwch) On to next consult....

Comment

Not sure if it applies if they are "on behalf" of GE Money (which they seem to be since their request is to mail to them) but I looked on the secretary of state website and they are not bonded to collect in TX.

Hmmm.....

Comment

Congratulations on your first CA letter. Congrats also on the ones to come.

"Albacore" where you been with my gal? I've missed seeing that tempting morsel. 'Hub
          If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

when they stop calling- it means they gave up- or are going to sue you.
            Discharged- pro se- chapter 7~!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X