X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MIG Capital

MIG Capital
    phone: 813-262-0133

Has anyone been contacted by this agency? Do you know what types of accounts they service? I can't figure out why they're calling my family members looking for me.
    Thanks,
    BlackDog

They seem to be bottom feeders of the worst kind...

Other Statutory Actions case filed on November 22, 2010 in the California Northern District Court

Good luck.
    No person in their right mind files a Ch. 13 with lien strip pro se. I have.Therefore, please consider me insane and clinically certifiable when reading my posts, and DO NOT take them as legal advice of any kind.Thank you.

Comment

thanks, shark. i couldn't open that MIG case. were you able to see it?
      thanks,
      BlackDog

Comment

No, I haven't been able to open the link and actually view the case...

That being said, I did a basic Google on them, and they are a small but aggressive bunch of lowlifes from what I've gathered...

Good luck.
        No person in their right mind files a Ch. 13 with lien strip pro se. I have.Therefore, please consider me insane and clinically certifiable when reading my posts, and DO NOT take them as legal advice of any kind.Thank you.

Comment

thanks, shark.
          blackdog

Originally posted by shark66 View Post
          No, I haven't been able to open the link and actually view the case...

That being said, I did a basic Google on them, and they are a small but aggressive bunch of lowlifes from what I've gathered...

Good luck.

Comment

When they call, tell them you will not be back till tomorrow at 10:00 PM.
            Golden Jubilee was a year-long celebration held every 50 years in which all bondmen were freed, mortgaged lands were restored to the original owners, and land was left fallow: Lev. 25:8-17

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X