Assignment of Deed of Trust, help me understand recorded loan documents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Assignment of Deed of Trust, help me understand recorded loan documents

I am only noticing (1) Assignment of Deed of Trust filed with the county our house resides in, but our mortgage has changed hands numerous times. Shouldn't there be more?

12/27/04 - bought home (new) 80/20 with MERS as beneficiary and Lender as HomeAmerican Mortgage on Deed of Trust

12/30/04 - Assignment of Deed of Trust recorded as being with Countrywide Document Custody Services

4/28/05 - Refi'd 2nd to be home equity line of credit, Deed of Trust recorded w/ National City Bank as lender and trustee

5/6/05 - Deed of Release and Re-conveyance signed by MERS for my second

6/9/06 - Re-fi'd both loans into one infamous Pick-A-Pay adjustable rate loan (worst thing I've done in my life!) Lender was World Savings and the trustee/beneficiary was Golden west savings. Deed of trust filed with county.

6/19/06 - Deed of Release and Re-conveyance signed by MERS for my 1st.

3/30/09 - loan mod w/ wachovia to 'fix' my ARM. Split back into 80/20. 1st is a FHA, the 2nd I have no idea, I think it is a conventional loan. Deed of Trust recorded w/ trustee as TRSTE,INC. and the beneficiary as Wachovia Mortgage.

4/16/09 - deed of release recorded stating that Wachovia Mortgage, FSB FKA World Savings Bank, FSB, A Federal Savings bank states that deed of trust has been paid in full.

Did I miss something in there? Don't I need an assignment of deed trust for all of those transfers, or is that the deed of trust? I'm so leery of all of these documents because CountryWide and MERS have 'touched' my papers. Not to mention World Savings and Wachovia. I think I had every bad bank/lender in the book. Just covering my tracks as we head down the BK route.

TIA
    **Filed - 5/4/11 Bring it on! ** 341 - Scheduled for 6/6/11 that wasn't so bad, but continued **Discharge - (after 8/5/11)
    **Credit Scores - 5/4/11 - EQ = 590**EX = 656**TU = 702

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X