Foreclosure in Central FL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Foreclosure in Central FL

BK discharged March 2009. Stopped paying mortgage November 2010. Lis Pendens filed August 9, 2011. We filed to participate in mediation because we are just trying to stall till March of next year when we intend to leave the house and then the bank can whatever they want. 2-question. 1) With mediation being scheduled for 12/20, does anyone think we will be able to stall until March 2012, and 2)has anyone heard of the bank allowing you to stay in the house short term if you agree to pay the regular payments until then? The bank is PNC Mortgage. Any help you can provide or experience would be greatly appreciated!

Originally posted by katt3344 View Post
    BK discharged March 2009. Stopped paying mortgage November 2010. Lis Pendens filed August 9, 2011. We filed to participate in mediation because we are just trying to stall till March of next year when we intend to leave the house and then the bank can whatever they want. 2-question. 1) With mediation being scheduled for 12/20, does anyone think we will be able to stall until March 2012, and 2)has anyone heard of the bank allowing you to stay in the house short term if you agree to pay the regular payments until then? The bank is PNC Mortgage. Any help you can provide or experience would be greatly appreciated!
    To stall that long, I would think you would have to hire an attorney to fight the case. That is what I did and $1500 bought me 18 months currently and most likely 24 months post LP once it is all said and done. If you don't fight it, I hear things will move more quickly 6-8 month range. If you plan on moving and not saving the place, I would probably spend the money on a lawyer rather than giving the bank anymore.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X