Bah.....writ of eviction.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bah.....writ of eviction.

I went to the court and pleaded my case that I did not want to be evicted because I was not in the home. The judge had me sign the summons stating that I was giving up possession of the home. Because I did not want the belongings they are doing a writ of eviction. The lawyer for the lender "claims" that he will contact them to make sure they do not report my information as eviction (I guess there is some list that landlords look at) so I will not have problems renting in the future. He also "claims" that in 10 days the writ will end and at that time it will be over unless the lender feels like I am living in the home and needs me evicted (they already drilled locks).

So basically I am screwed right? This is still considered an eviction isn't it? I am hoping the lawyer does what he says to keep me off the list but I doubt he will.

At this time, it is speculation. Find out what list if any, and check it yourself in the future. 'Hub
    If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X