Cert Letter from WF...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cert Letter from WF...

After about a year of receiving nothing from WF re: our discharged mortgage - 2 weeks ago we received a package on how to file for some type of settlement money that WF said was due to us b/c we had gotten our loan within a certain time frame. We ignored it because I didn't want to wake a sleeping giant.

Over the weekend there was a note from the post office that we had a certified letter waiting for us to pick up. I picked it up and it's from WF. It just states that their records indicate our loan is in default for failure to make payments. They want us to pay the back payments by Sept.

I have not contacted WF after all since filing Ch 7. We did not reaffirm our BK forms were marked no reaffirmation pending modification agreement. Well WF never once contacted us to modify our grossly underwater house. We are not in the position right now to up and move. I would like to stay longer while we are bringing up the credit scores and paying off car debt before we have to rent.

Any suggestions? I have checked the county website (weekly) to see if any has been filed. Nothing so far.

Thanks
    "I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!" Ch 7 Filed 7/15/11 * 3 Minute 341 8/19/11 * Discharged 10/20/11

Does it say Notice of Intention to Foreclose?
    Funny I got the same letter today.
    filed chapter 13..confirmed...converted to chapter 7...DISCHARGED!

Comment

It did not.

It says to avoid the possibility of acceleration you must pay this amount before Sept XX, 2013.

I did get the same letter in the regular mail yesterday along with 2 more of those packages on how to file a claim for compensation due to the mortgage settlement.
      "I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!" Ch 7 Filed 7/15/11 * 3 Minute 341 8/19/11 * Discharged 10/20/11

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X