Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A bit of Craigslist humor

(Warning: bad language!)

Thanks for posting this! I think it just about sums up how many of us feel headed into BK....
    Filed CH 7 9/30/2008
    Discharged Jan 5, 2009! Closed Jan 18, 2009

I am not an attorney. None of my advice is legal advice in any way..

Comment

LOLOLOL HOW TRUE!!. That is a gas. Much truth in that american bail out. We are now paying Chrysler to go foreign and merge with some damn French car maker. French cars are a step below the classic Yugo. Next the car rich Iraquis are crazy about is the American Hummer would you believe? So 'Bammy is making GM stop making the damn things. Too much gas guzzling. Yet we pour money into Iraq to save their behinds, and not a drop of oil as recompense. Hell, i'm starting to talk like that guy in the link so I'll shut up. It's a good read. 'Hub
      If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

That was so funny and so true - but sad!

It's time the average working person got a bailout!

Comment

that was fabulous!!!!!
          Filed CH 7 05/06/09
          341 06/12/09
          Last day for objections 08/11/09
          Discharged and CLOSED!! 08/28/09

Comment

Originally posted by AngelinaCatHub View Post
            We are now paying Chrysler to go foreign and merge with some damn French car maker. French cars are a step below the classic Yugo.
            A little nitpick: Chrysler is supposed to partner up with FIAT, which is an Italian car maker.

I agree with everything else you guys are saying. Corporate America stinks. I should have asked my wife to come over to Europe and live there with me instead of me moving to the US. Not that the economy is any better there but at least there is more to a person than his checkbook.

Comment

Love it, hate it..love it hate it...very funny but very sad..thanks for the post.

Comment

yup, I think that the 9.5 trillion, (yes that's right- that's our debt), will eventually kill us all... The country only make 13 trillion a year, so do the math, we are 73% debt/income ration.... I dunno, would I give this country a loan!

Very funny CL!
                Filed: 11/25/08 - chp 7 no asset
                Discharged: 2/24/09 CLOSED 3/7/09!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X