Back after a long time away!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back after a long time away!

I was a pretty active member of this forum last year, then life went INSANE, so I dropped off the face of the earth I'm back to share my good news...and hopefully now be of help to others who need it.

We filed CH 7 last year and discharged in Sept. My hubby changed jobs, then we moved in January. We had baby #3 in Feb. and life has been awesome.

As much as I hate to admit it, filing was the BEST decision we ever made. We now have very few bills and are actually able to sleep at night w/o worry. We have been saving up to be able to do do/buy things we have been needing for so long.

Have a great day!
    Discharged Ch 7 9/10/08
    Livin' the GOOD life

Thanks for coming back here and letting people know there is life after BK, and that it can be a whole lot better without the clouds hanging over your head!

I am looking forward to the day when I can join you, but had to file CH 13 so it'll be a while!
    Filed CH 13 September 17, 2007
    Plan Modified July 8, 2009 from $1100/month to $400/month due to change in income, finally discharged in July of 2013!

Comment

I want to make a post like this one in a year!
      Ch. 7
      Filed: 05/07/2009
      341: 07/01/2009
      Discharged AND closed: 09/29/2009

Comment

Me too! I want to be able to say this time next year that we are in a much better position that now. Congrats to the OP!!!
        Filed: 8-19-09
        341: 9-21-09
        Notice of Discharge: 11-28-09

Comment

This is an encouragement to us all!

Comment

thanks for coming by nmnm.
            Glad everything is going well.
            It was a good decision and I can sleep now too!
            Much thanks for all the support and information I receive on this forum.
            Chapter 7 filed 11/21/2008
            341 Meeting 01/05/2009
            Discharged 03/06/2009

Comment

Congrats.............glad to hear you are sleeping better without worry.

I feel the same way you do, very humbling experience, and I sleep much better at night while learning not to take my wife, kids, parents, friends, and church for granted.

Keep the words of encouragement coming in, we all need them.

Comment

Thanks for coming back and giving all of us who are just starting this long road to BK some encouragement!

Good Luck!
                May 2008 Hired 1st Attorney/Stopped paying CCs
                May 21, 2009 Retained 2nd Attorney
                May 28th - Filed for Ch 7 (FINALLY!)
                9/11/09 - DISCHARGED!!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X