Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure what action to take

Not sure where to start...

The economy has caught up with me and so far I am in the process of a loan modification on my 1st mortgage (currently paying "trial" payments), haven't paid anything on my 2nd mortgage (Heloc), had my motorcycle repossessed, more than likely next week my RV and an ATV will be repossessed, and I haven't paid my credit cards (2) either.

I am trying to decide if I should pay on the RV & ATV to avoid having 3 repossessions on my credit report, and since I am facing the possibility of filing a chapter 13, I would have that on my credit also. I also need to save money for an attorney and the only way I can do that is by not paying anyone.

I want to delay filing a bk because of the loan modification, but by delaying I run into the repossession issue.

And what happens to the deficiency balances before, during, and/or after I file the bk?

Ideas, suggestions, thoughts?

The number of repossessions you have pre bankruptcy is not going to matter much on your credit score.
    Pay no attention to anything I post. I graduated last in my class from a fly-by-night law school that no longer exists; I never studied or went to class; and I only post on internet forums when I'm too drunk to crawl away from the computer.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X