Christmas Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christmas Question

Hi Everyone. We have 2 children (5 & 9) and would like to do some shopping before December 1st.

We plan to file December 10th.

There are a few things that I need to buy ONLINE for the best deal. Will it be frowned upon when the debits show up on our bank statements for November?

How did you all do this?

This is our mistake, not our childrens so while we know we can't do christmas like in years past, we still want to make it right by them. kwim?

thanks.

I would think it would be okay as long as it is not really expensive items. I called my attorney and asked if I can put $300 worth of gifts away in layaway at Kmart and they said that was fine.

Comment

I've been buying gift cards for online retailers at Wal-mart or my local grocery store and using those to buy online items so they don't come directly out of my checking statement- perhaps this may be an option?
      Filed Chapter 7 September 30, 2009
      341 meeting November 18, 2009

Comment

Originally posted by Mommyoftwo View Post
        I've been buying gift cards for online retailers at Wal-mart or my local grocery store and using those to buy online items so they don't come directly out of my checking statement- perhaps this may be an option?
        great idea.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X