A Naked Feeling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Naked Feeling

I don't know how most of you out there feel about going BK.But I am feeling very Naked.Now that all my creditors have been noticfied .What bothers me
    is that I had two C Cards with Chevron and Texaco which I had been very good with plus an American Express. I recieved an Email messages that these
    cards were cancelled. Now I will have no more This is a toughie for me
    since I have had very good credit up till this year and this is my 1st and only time in my life that I had ever been into a cash bind. It is going to be very strange to not use any of the daily routine type cards. But I will survive
    And I hoping you folks out there will turn all your problems around
    God Bless all of you

Tab

Originally posted by tabasko View Post
    I don't know how most of you out there feel about going BK.But I am feeling very Naked.Now that all my creditors have been noticfied .What bothers me
    is that I had two C Cards with Chevron and Texaco which I had been very good with plus an American Express. I recieved an Email messages that these
    cards were cancelled. Now I will have no more This is a toughie for me
    since I have had very good credit up till this year and this is my 1st and only time in my life that I had ever been into a cash bind. It is going to be very strange to not use any of the daily routine type cards. But I will survive
    And I hoping you folks out there will turn all your problems around
    God Bless all of you

Tab
    I know just how you feel, I dread not having that little security blanket. I too have always had excellent credit until last year after adivorce. It's scary. I hope we can all turn our problems around also.

Comment

Tabasko, you will do fine. From your post here, it sounds like you are handling the situation better than some others I counseled earlier. It will be a roller coaster ride of emotions over the next several weeks and months. But as another poster said yesterday or the day before, the credit card is like an alcohol addiction, and you have to work through it. Just do not feel guilty or beat yourself up about it. BK is a business decision, and if anyone tries to put a guilt trip on you, just tune them out and walk away--it isn't any of their *bleeped* business.
      "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Originally posted by freeatlast98 View Post
        I know just how you feel, I dread not having that little security blanket. I too have always had excellent credit until last year after adivorce. It's scary. I hope we can all turn our problems around also.
        Hi Free: it WILL work out for you also.
        "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Originally posted by freeatlast98 View Post
          I know just how you feel, I dread not having that little security blanket.
          That little security blanket is easily replaced by having a small savings account.

We've all been there, just as you. Life is better after bk.
          All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
          Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

I feel free. I had pretty good credit as well. A lot of debt but a very high 700 range credit score. I do worry about the what if's. But once this is over I'm going to open a savings account for any problems that may come up in future.

Comment

I've found that CC only give a false sense of security.

Its not real. You think, "oh, for emergencies I have a $10K line of credit etc." ..but then you find overnight its been yanked down to $500. Where's the security now?

Money in the bank is security...everything else is 'Fools Gold', imo.

Comment

feeling a Little Better for now

Thanks Guys for all the advice and encouragement. It's a pretty scary time and it helps to know I'm not alone in this.
                This forum has been very comforting through this truly awful time.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X