top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone get financed through yamaha/kawasaki/other?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone get financed through yamaha/kawasaki/other?

Im one and a half years out of discharge. 6 months ago toyota financed me for 20,000 at 2.9% (seriously). I got a huge raise and would like to buy a new jetski. Anyone have success?

Stats

FICO -TU - 626
    FICO EQ - 644
    1-1/2 years out
    Never late on car before, during, after BK
    Never late on new car or new credit cards.

No input towards your question. However, have one for you: are your stats up to date: 626/644 credit scores and 6 months after discharge you got 20k @ 2.9%

If so that's very encouraging!

Comment

Originally posted by InOverHead View Post
      No input towards your question. However, have one for you: are your stats up to date: 626/644 credit scores and 6 months after discharge you got 20k @ 2.9%

If so that's very encouraging!
      Yes current stats. I got approved 6 months ago through toyota financial... but that was a year after discharge, scores about the same. It was during toyotathon when they had the 2.9% special. Didn't think i'd get it, but with my car history i figured i might be approved at 8%-9% , was ecstatic when i heard approved at 2.9%! Haven't missed a payment on that either. Its feels good to be approved through a top-tier lender. Success story to keep everyone motivated!!!!

Comment

ryan: did you need a large down payment? Did you have to show pay stubs? Also most car companies use an auto fico score which is based on previous car dealings you had. In other words, if you always made your car payments on time your score is somewhat higher.

Comment

Originally posted by DYLAN150 View Post
          ryan: did you need a large down payment? Did you have to show pay stubs?
          $300 down payment, but i had $2200 in equity with trade in. They don't look at that like money down i don't believe, it just comes off the price requested for the loan. Yes I had to show pay stubs. The dealership really worked to get me the 2.9%... will be going there from now on!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X