60 day club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

60 day club

Had my 341 meeting today. Trustee asked me if I was honest on my paperwork, had any lawsuits pending, any claims, and that was it. Took 20 seconds.

Haven't gotten the report of no distribution yet via PACER, but it appears 99.99% sure that there will be no issues.

Now, I can focus on finding a job closer to home, as my dad recently was diagnosed with cancer and I'm trying to relocate back home to spend more time with my family. I landed an interview today, and I'm really excited about this company. Have a really good feeling about it, it's 3.5 miles from my dad's house. and it would be a small raise too. And yes, I told my lawyer about the possible small rise in income.
    Filed: 12/29/11
    341 Meeting: 1/23/12

Congratulations on your successful 341, and you have my sympathies and prayers for your Dad. I hope the job works out for you. Please keep us posted. Good wishes...
    "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Congrats on the 341 and sorry about your Dad. Good luck with the interview and let us know how it works out!

Comment

Nicely done on your 341!! Good luck with the job interview! I am sorry about your daddy - but I am sure he will appreciate having you closer to him.
        ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
        Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

I am sorry about your Dad. My prayers are with you.

Congrats on your 341!

Comment

congrats, sympathies, and good luck.
            that's a lot of conflicting emotions you must be going thru.
            sending ether hugs your way (((( ))))))

Keep On Smilin'

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X