341 Done!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 Done!!!

I didn't eat breakfast this morning. Probably not the best idea, but I was so nervous that I thought any food in my stomach might try to make a reappearance. Being without my cell phone didn't help matters, either. I had to leave it at security, and I was afraid that I'd be getting an emergency call about my son falling off the monkey bars at the playground, or something. For him not to be able to get ahold of me if he needed to left me feeling a little crippled. But, thankfully, nothing happened.

Getting there an hour and a half early was a good idea, because it gave me a time to calm down before I was called. It also helped to see that the trustee wasn't a troll. She was actually very patient with some stragglers, and even cracked a joke or two with some of the people ahead of me.

So, the entire event was...uneventful. Always is a good thing.

So, now, I'm officially in the 60-day club (which, in my case is actually 62 days, because Day 60 lands on a Saturday. So I get two more excruciating days. Lucky me.)

Interesting aside, though. There was a couple ahead of me who was hearing-impaired, and they needed a sign-language interpreter. The part that was interesting was that the interpreter didn't wait for their turn before she started translating. She signed every question that the trustee asked every other debtor before them.

Anyway, that's that. Piece of cake.
    Filed Chapter 7: March 19, 2012
    Discharged! June 28, 2012
    Closed! August 8, 2012

Nice! I am glad that is done for you.

Comment

sooo glad that is behind you now.....time for a deep breath.
      Welcome to the 62 day club. as I have told others----don't get to comfy there cuz its gonna go by pretty quickly.
      AND then you will get shoved out the door.....Oh Happy Day!! Good luck to you hats.
      filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
      "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

That's good news! Congrats to you!

Comment

Toldja so!!! YAY!! I am so glad it was so uneventful!!
          ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
          Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

Been waiting with bated breath!
            Glad to hear it was uneventful.
            NOW... back to regularly scheduled life

Keep On Smilin'

Comment

Then I've been doing it RONG!

I was waiting with BAITED breath....

Something FISHY here.... I tell ya!
              ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
              Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

rofl VY! I can smell you from here!
                Have you read Eats Shoots and Leaves? One of my faves. Slightly different topic but still re language....
                There is a poster in my 'hood welcoming some new hairdressers, "formally" (sic) of a different salon. I guess they specialize in updo's....?
                You'd think at least professional sign makers would double check their spelling.

Keep On Smilin'

Comment

That is funny VY!! Too funny! Thanks for the laugh.
                  Filed Ch 13 Feb 9, 2012, 341 meeting Mar 15, 2012, Confirmed Apr 5, 2012
                  Anticipated freedom party Apr 2015

Comment

Congrats, lotsahats!!! You will be getting your Victory Dance before you know it!
                    "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Congrats!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X