Need some help on auto loan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need some help on auto loan

My wife and I are looking to get an auto loan post BK. Unfortunately I had to file both chapter 7 & 13 due to my business. I was discharge for my chapter 7 on Aug 2011 and have 5 more payments left on my 13. Both of our credit score is 650 to 670. We have 2 credit cards with little balance on them. Does anyone know of any good auto loans? I checked with Capital One but you must use their list of dealers. Thanks.

Are you a member of a credit union? We have a good relationship with ours--have been members for many years. We were told by one of the loan officers that with our credit scores--also in the mid 600s--to come to her when it became time to get approved for a loan to replace 'Hub's aging car. We have always gone to the CU first and gotten approved for a loan first, before going car shopping. We have never used the dealer financing.

Good luck!
    "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

I belong with USAA but I'm not qualify to use them because they were included in the bankruptcy.

Comment

You might want to check with your attorney. More than likely you'll need the trustee's permission to take on new debt since you are in an active 13. Your attorney may know which lenders are agreeable to working within a ch. 13 case.
        ~Staci
        Not an attorney, and never played one on tv. My responses are based on my own experiences & personal opinions.)

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X