top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't know where to turn to first........Desperate......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, I am not sure where you plan on filing if that is your decision (OH or FL) but I would highly suggest you so a lot of reading here and compare the bankruptcy laws and differences for each state (things like residency requirements, OH is a judicial state and how that relates to your house and foreclosure etc.). Knowledge is your best friend and power.

If you know you are filing then stop making your house payments and save for the move. One word of caution though, you admit to having a big spending problem and when you stop making those house payments (or any other payment you stop) that money will be very tempting to use on your spending habit. Think long and hard if you have the will power to actually save the money and not pump it back into a bad habit. Out of control spending is about something deeper as most of us know and I am glad you are seeking help. Get that help first and foremost while researching bankruptcy or it could all backfire and you do not want that. Good Luck

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X