Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discharged!!

Hello Everyone,

We had a snow storm in the south this weekend so the court office was closed on my discharge date but they opened back up today. I just checked pacer and I received my discharge. I'm so happy but I want to cry too. All those years of scraping by and trying to stay above water and it's finally over. I'm praying my life gets just a little bit easier now. My son and daughter are so happy for me. They said they were sick of seeing me always worrying and not enjoying life. I just want to thank everyone who helped me and gave me the courage to do this on my own. There were times that me and my daughter wondered if it was such a good idea going pro-se but now that it's over I wouldn't change a thing. God Bless all of you and I hope that everyone on this board makes it through their BK so they can feel the sense of relief I do.
    Filed Chapter 7 Pro-Se 10/05/2010
    341 Meeting 11/10/2010 ; I Survived!
    Discharged 1/11/2011 THANK GOD!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is GREAT News!!! Here's a little something to warm you up:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

"To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Congrats! and Happy New Year!
      Filed pro se, made it through the 341, discharged, Closed!!!

Comment

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( ( congratulations!!!!! )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))
        My kids better not put my FICO score on my headstone~ (quote by dspii)

Comment

YAY!!!!!!! Congrats
          Filed Chapter 7 October 5, 2010 -341 held Nov. 8, 2010- Report of No Distribution Nov. 12th, 2010- Discharged 1-10-2011 Closed 1-28-2011

Comment

Yippppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! SO happy for you!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Congrats!! I read your 'story' and am so very happy for you and your daughter!!
              ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
              Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

Congrats .

Comment

Thanks Everyone!!
                  Filed Chapter 7 Pro-Se 10/05/2010
                  341 Meeting 11/10/2010 ; I Survived!
                  Discharged 1/11/2011 THANK GOD!!

Comment

Congrats on your discharge
                    Filed: 5/22/07; 341 Hearing: 6/27/07;
                    Confirmed: 8/13/07; DISCHARGED 4/17/2012

Comment

yay!!
                      I may be smarter than an attorney, but I'm not one. No legal advice here, people.
                      Filed Ch. 7 pro se on 10/22/10 341 on 11/19/10 Report of No Distribution Filed on 11/19/10 Discharged 1/19/11 Closed 2/2/11

Comment

That's wonderful. Now you can believe in yourself that you can do anything!

Comment

Congratulations! And you didn't waste $1000 on an attorney!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X