Rooms to Go/GE Money?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rooms to Go/GE Money?

We are getting ready to file Ch 7 (hopefully).

What is the likelihood Rooms to Go/GE Money are going to want their sofa set back we purchased with them almost 2 years ago??

Thanks
    "I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!" Ch 7 Filed 7/15/11 * 3 Minute 341 8/19/11 * Discharged 10/20/11

They're going to want for you to reaffirm the debt, and that will probably be the most of it. If they want a two year old sofa, tell them to come and get it.
    All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
    Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

They will probably write your BK lawyer a letter looking for money (because talk is cheap) but in all likelihood you can ignore it and nothing will happen. Or you can write and tell them the dog peed on it and you sent it to Goodwill.
      filed chapter 13..confirmed...converted to chapter 7...DISCHARGED!

Comment

Originally posted by catleg View Post
        They will probably write your BK lawyer a letter looking for money (because talk is cheap) but in all likelihood you can ignore it and nothing will happen. Or you can write and tell them the dog peed on it and you sent it to Goodwill.
        LOL sounds like a plan
        "I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!" Ch 7 Filed 7/15/11 * 3 Minute 341 8/19/11 * Discharged 10/20/11

Comment

catleg

you're evil. By "evil" I meant good
          Filed chapter 7 Jul 13, 2010 341 hearing Aug 12, 2010 Trustee's report of no distribution Aug 20, 2010 Discharged Oct 13, 2010 Closed Oct 28, 2010.

Comment

We purchased a bunch of electronics with our GE money "store" card. We never reaffirmed, they never came to get it.

They're not going to want used furniture. Don't sign anything.
            Filed Chapter 7: 3-22-08
            341 Meeting: 5-15-08 It went great!!!
            Last day for objections: 7-14-08
            Discharged and Closed: 7-21-08

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X