This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2008 Presidential Election

Take a moment to vote folks...your choice is anonymous!!
    Democratic Party
    64.60%
    Republican Party
    30.43%
    Other
    4.97%
    Last edited by HRx; 11-02-2007, 04:12 AM.
    The information provided is not, and should not be considered legal advice. All information provided is only informational and should be verified by a law practioner whenever possible. When confronted with legal issues contact an experienced attorney in your state who specializes in the area of law most directly called into question by your particular situation.

Ron Paul. He most likely won't win, but I like a lot of what he stands for, not all, but more than the rest. Just Youtube his name (;

Comment

Originally posted by LilStevens View Post
      Ron Paul. He most likely won't win, but I like a lot of what he stands for, not all, but more than the rest. Just Youtube his name (;
      Could not agree more! The more I listen to him, the more I like him.
      Mr NO! We need someone with guts to finally say NO.
      WAM
      ch7 8/07 CLOSED: 11/07 Rebuilding and saving.
      WAMU unsecured $2,000 Capital One unsecured $500
      PAID OFF MONTHLY!!!

Comment

Wow...the results so far aren't what I expected them to be!! Vote if you haven't yet!! Your vote is anonymous!!
        The information provided is not, and should not be considered legal advice. All information provided is only informational and should be verified by a law practioner whenever possible. When confronted with legal issues contact an experienced attorney in your state who specializes in the area of law most directly called into question by your particular situation.

Comment

As long as Ron Paul is running on a republican platform, there is NO WAY I would vote him.

We currently HAVE a republican president. Aren't things messed up enough already?
          Chapter 13 Filed "Old Law"
          Filed: 6/2003 Confirmed: 3/2004
          Early pay off sent: 10/05/2007 - 9 months early
          11/16/2007 - Discharged!

Comment

Take it or leave it to beaver.

Imagine you walk into restaurant and order foods. Only two choices of beef are offered on the menu possible. What do you choose, is it either...>

1) Republican (Rare), or

2) Democratic (Well-Done!), or

3) Walk-out and No decisions yet... -> (Absence-minded)... yes, I know... .. I'll take-out chinese foods instead...

Comment

The way I see it we have had eight years of totally screwing up. It's time to give it back to the democrats. Get ready for Hillary Clinton. She will be the next president.

Comment

I'm pretty sure a Democrat will be the next president...but still not certain whether it will be Clinton or Obama. I think this election will be a very, very close race.

Comment

This election is interesting in that it will most likely go to a democrat, and the fact that the leading democrat candidates are "non-traditional." i.e. A black man (or African-American? I don't know how to refer to him without being offensive) and a woman.
                  11/16/2007 - Discharged!

Comment

Originally posted by chpxiii View Post
                    This election is interesting in that it will most likely go to a democrat, and the fact that the leading democrat candidates are "non-traditional." i.e. A black man (or African-American? I don't know how to refer to him without being offensive) and a woman.
                    a black african american, yellow chinese american, red amercian indian, woman?

actually, that IS probably what this country needs!, while throwing out the whole R&D garbage.

I am voting on the federal reserve for president, if there is anything left by then.

Comment

Why unnessarily complicate things for yourself, and just refer to him as Barrack Obama...

Comment

That issue is the real wild-card in this race...the non-traditional candidates on the Democratic side. Normally, I would probably agree that the Democrats would probably win just based on the overall cycle of things. But throw in some non-traditional candidates, I think the race is going to much closer. Hillary has a ton of baggage to overcome to win a general election, and Barrack (although I like him) has too little experience and is painting himself into a corner on certain issues to appeal to the base of the democratic party that will hurt him in a general election.

Also, I think the war is a bigger liability to dems than most people think; yes, a majority of people are opposed to the war, but at the same time, Americans don't like to lose...in their heart of hearts, many Americans will have a hard time voting for a democrat that wants to bail out on the war on terror.

On the flip side, aside from Guiliani, there is no real dynamic Republican Candidate

I think we will probably see a repeat of 2000 (meaning a VERY close race, but with no court battles), but it is a toss-up as to who will come out on top.
                        Last edited by HHM; 12-13-2007, 08:21 AM.

Comment

Im a registered Republican who usually ends up voting for a Dem, but the reason was the Bush family. There is a few Republicans I actually like this time and that more than I can say for Hillary..sorry. I just dont like her. Im pretty conservative and thats odd for my generation. But I hate any big gov in my business and both sides have offered lots of that. Hillary and immigration are a scary mix. I come from a unique perspective and my Dh is an immigrant and new American as of this year. To each his own though. I think everyone has to remember ALL the issues and weigh one evil againts another.
                          WAM
                          ch7 8/07 CLOSED: 11/07 Rebuilding and saving.
                          WAMU unsecured $2,000 Capital One unsecured $500
                          PAID OFF MONTHLY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by HHM View Post
                            That issue is the real wild-card in this race...the non-traditional candidates on the Democratic side. Normally, I would probably agree that the Democrats would probably win just based on the overall cycle of things. But throw in some non-traditional candidates, I think the race is going to much closer.
                            And that is exactly why I say this is an interesting presidential election.
                            11/16/2007 - Discharged!

Comment

I personally think Obama or Clinton will be the next President...and all of the polls that I've been seeing shaws that Obama is ahead of Clinton.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X