No announcement yet.

Rising Gas Prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gas prices are about $3.25 per gallon here in the Houston area at best.

Comment

Here in Michigan the price is also around $3.25/gallon but I can definetely recall buying gas at less than $2.50 a galon not that long ago!

I must start digging into electric vehicles..
      [Advertising link removed. Not allowed per Forum rules.]

Comment

Gas prices are increases day by day all over here.
        these makes so much problems. because these are the needs of daily, without gas or oil our all work gets stop. Thanks

Comment

Prices vary on zip code where I live. The cheapest I've seen has been $3.21 for regular unleaded.
          The information provided is not, and should not be considered legal advice. All information provided is only informational and should be verified by a law practioner whenever possible. When confronted with legal issues contact an experienced attorney in your state who specializes in the area of law most directly called into question by your particular situation.

Comment

We have had a new RaceWay open up here. Within a mile of it, is a Sunoco on one side and a Marathon (Kangaroo) on the other. Starting prices for gasoline at the RaceWay was $3.29 and $3.31 at the Sunoco. When I came home from work last night, I noticed that gas prices at both were $3.19.

The start of a gas war? Remember those?

I did not go by the Marathon, but FloridaStateGasPrices.com reported that their gas price last night was $3.22.
            Last edited by AngelinaCat; 10-31-2013, 05:31 AM.
            "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

I filled my tank up yesterday for $3.09 per gallon, regular unleaded. It's still disturbing to actually think I paid a fair price.
              The information provided is not, and should not be considered legal advice. All information provided is only informational and should be verified by a law practioner whenever possible. When confronted with legal issues contact an experienced attorney in your state who specializes in the area of law most directly called into question by your particular situation.

Comment

The gas war is still waging amongst the established stations in the wake of the opening of the new RaceWay.

The Sunoco and the RaceWay have gasoline at $3.16 a gallon. The Marathon/Kangaroo is now on board with $3.16, and Buddie's up the road is at $3.18--when it had been hanging at $3.60....

This really doesn't help us as 'Hub and I drive diesel cars. RaceWay's diesel is still at $3.79, and the other stations in this comparison do not sell diesel, except for Buddie's. But at least Buddie's has gotten their diesel price down from $3.90 a gallon--where it had been stuck all summer--to $3.80 a gallon...
                Last edited by AngelinaCat; 11-10-2013, 11:15 AM.

Comment

Well, the Gas War is over.

The new RaceWay has gas at $3.29 as of today; the Sunoco has it at $3.24--and I am noticing that it has started closing before 9:00 PM. I haven't been by the other two stations today to see what they're prices are...

Comment

I've seen prices are as low as $2.79 for regular unleaded in my metro area.

Comment

2.59 here in NJ

Keep On Smilin'

Comment

Paid $2.39 this week in Houston.

Comment

From my opinion, the more you use credit cards, the more you are possibly get into a debt. I use cash to keep my budget on the list. Gas prices are indeed rising. How lucky those people from certain countries that they have the cheapest gas like Libya, Qatar and others.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X