BOA Stinks!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BOA Stinks!!

Hi. I've been lurking for a while. I think the advice on this site is great. I haven't had to file bankruptcy yet, but Lord knows I might soon.

Today, BOA informed me that they will be changing the fixed rate interest on my Gold Option Loan to a variable rate interest, beginning in January. The only reason I agreed to consolidate my debt into this loan, in the first place, was due to the fixed interest rate. I have a $31,000 loan & the payments are $669. Now, everytime the prime rate adjusts, my payment & interest will go up. My budget is tight enough already. I know it won't be long before the prime rate increases & then, I might be sunk.

I knew they were switching credit cards to variable, but didn't think they were doing the loans too. I am seriously considering telling them that no matter what, I'm paying the $669 every month and not a penny more.

Anyways, just had to vent. Thanks for listening.

If you bank there, or anywhere you have an active loan of any kind get out of that bank.
    Change to a bank that you have no loans with and close the old account. Otherwise you may find that you have a collateral agreement that they will take your payments from any account that has money in it whether you want to or not.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X