Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacer for other than BK info

Just filed chapter 13,,,,,

Had to include the child support my wife receives as income...., well her ex has decided not to pay as regular anymore...and needs some encouragement from the courts...

He has a history of paying 30-60 days just prior to a court date so the judge will go easy on him... He was in court March 5, and didn't pay a dime of support in March...

My wife can file a contempt pleading on her own, but we are not sure how to format the documents...

Can contempt of court documents be viewed on Pacer so we know how to format everything without having to hire an attorney?

Local child support office doesn't seem to help much, because they are content with him paying a little hear and there... but now that our monthly budget depends on this 6 month average, it puts us in a bind when he decides to take a month off...

I've only seen bk and criminal cases on pacer, but admittedly I've only searched for specific things.
    attorney consult and decided to file, 02/15/2010
    no-asset Chapter 7 filed, 03/11/2010
    341, 05/10/2010
    discharged, 07/13/2010

Comment

If this is an ongoing problem, in her petition she should request a wage withholding order for the support amount.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X