Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scisssors-Before

This was taken on Christmas Day...

The avatar was taken this evening... I evened it out as best I could-now just have to wait for it to grow again. This afternoon, her sister was dressing her up in their brother's clothes...
    Attached Files
    Last edited by StaciMM; 01-18-2006, 06:57 PM.
    Most of my information is from personal experience or HOURS and HOURS of online research. When you're searching online, keep in mind there is no guarantee that the info is completely up to date, and your situation is unique from anyone else's. Do your homework, and consult with an attorney so you can make an informed decision.

what a baby! look how cute she is! i wanna pinch her cheek!

she is a perfect angel!
    Im not an attorney or a trustee. You cant trust me either though!

[x] - Done with 341? Join the 60 Day Club! ___________[x] - Im Discharged! Whoo Hooo!
    [x] - Poll: Should I File Pro-Se ____________________[x] - New BK Law: Median Income, Means Testing and Presumptive Abuse
    [x] - Zombie Debt Collectors Dig Up Your Old Mistakes _-[x] - Bankruptcy Law Resource
    [x] - Need A Fast Answer? Available 24/7!--__________[x] - Dont Be A Hero On Your Budget - You Wont Get An Award!

Comment

oh my! im speechless.

ummm, ok lets think...

"she is so precious i cant wait for her hair to grow back! very beautiful!"

howd that sound?

[x] - Done with 341? Join the 60 Day Club! ___________[x] - Im Discharged! Whoo Hooo!
      [x] - Poll: Should I File Pro-Se ____________________[x] - New BK Law: Median Income, Means Testing and Presumptive Abuse
      [x] - Zombie Debt Collectors Dig Up Your Old Mistakes _-[x] - Bankruptcy Law Resource
      [x] - Need A Fast Answer? Available 24/7!--__________[x] - Dont Be A Hero On Your Budget - You Wont Get An Award!

Comment

lets not play dress up, ok. i saw kids turn out wrong on jerry springer cuz of that.

keep her in a dress and put bows in her hair. no need for more trauma. lets just stay cool and calm and collected about this.

Comment

I put another one on my profile page-the cute expression is still there, but it shows how short the hair is in front...
          Most of my information is from personal experience or HOURS and HOURS of online research. When you're searching online, keep in mind there is no guarantee that the info is completely up to date, and your situation is unique from anyone else's. Do your homework, and consult with an attorney so you can make an informed decision.

Comment

umm, can we switch the before picture onto the avatar please ?

Comment

No-the hair is gone. I might be able to find a few strands to send to you if you're that attached-DD is adjusting well.

Comment

holy smokes she is very beautiful. that front picture is amazingly differrent from seeing the before and then the side.

im in shock. ok, lets go ahead and get started on having a baby girl just like that. what is it gonna take in cash to get this to happen

Comment

Not enough hair for bows... I did get on to the older DD, make sure the older kids don't tease her. She had fun with it I'm sure-likes playing dress up.

Originally posted by bkfiler
                  lets not play dress up, ok. i saw kids turn out wrong on jerry springer cuz of that.

keep her in a dress and put bows in her hair. no need for more trauma. lets just stay cool and calm and collected about this.

Comment

Well, enough to pay off some other person to get pregnant & carry your child for 9 months, go thru L&D, etc. I'm done, not to mention I think we should 'just be friends'.

Originally posted by bkfiler
                    holy smokes she is very beautiful. that front picture is amazingly differrent from seeing the before and then the side.

im in shock. ok, lets go ahead and get started on having a baby girl just like that. what is it gonna take in cash to get this to happen

Comment

hell in this case i dont care. let me have one egg and ill take care of it myself!

she is a beautiful baby girl! you guys sure mixed the correct batter on that one!

Comment

One thing I can say for sure-people in my family make beautiful kids.

Comment

StaciM, LOCK UP THE SCISSORS !!!!

At least she is so pretty it doesn't much matter how long her hair is, but oh my....

Actually one of my girls did that too, so quick you can't imagine, whack the whole side of the hair is gone. It will grow and hopefully they will learn.

Any chances of her becoming a hairdresser

Comment

try to get a front shot up on the avatar though. that side shot doesnt do her justice lol

Comment

just in case folks miss what im talking about, here is her front shot:

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X