Really cool website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really cool website

For all of us trying to get our finances in order and live within our means, I found this great website called overstock.com. Maybe you already know about it, just in case, this weekend they are offering $1 shipping on all orders with minimum $1 order. Products are reviewed by buyers in many instances and I have a friend who orders from here a lot and the quality is great.

I gotta go look and see if they are selling Sims. They have other video games, books, bedding etc. Looks great.

other sites i use alot are:

Today's best deals and coupons from across the web, vetted by our team of experts. We find ALL the best deals daily and handpick every single deal we post to ensure it is the best price available.

Im not an attorney or a trustee. You cant trust me either though!

[x] - Done with 341? Join the 60 Day Club! ___________[x] - Im Discharged! Whoo Hooo!
    [x] - Poll: Should I File Pro-Se ____________________[x] - New BK Law: Median Income, Means Testing and Presumptive Abuse
    [x] - Zombie Debt Collectors Dig Up Your Old Mistakes _-[x] - Bankruptcy Law Resource
    [x] - Need A Fast Answer? Available 24/7!--__________[x] - Dont Be A Hero On Your Budget - You Wont Get An Award!

Comment

LOL Nearly fell for it again. Cruising along looking at those sites and hit the girlsbankruptcy site.... you sly kitty cat.

Comment

Bkfiler thanks... for the info about the free after rebate site....I just order the free address stamp...only had to pay $3.79 for shipping...I've been wanting to get one!....

thx

pink

Comment

pink_abulence, we need to talk honey. you see a link on the fly. you see something to buy, on the fly. you order it right away without sleeping on it?

you are not allowed to do that. you have to control yourself.

[x] - Done with 341? Join the 60 Day Club! ___________[x] - Im Discharged! Whoo Hooo!
          [x] - Poll: Should I File Pro-Se ____________________[x] - New BK Law: Median Income, Means Testing and Presumptive Abuse
          [x] - Zombie Debt Collectors Dig Up Your Old Mistakes _-[x] - Bankruptcy Law Resource
          [x] - Need A Fast Answer? Available 24/7!--__________[x] - Dont Be A Hero On Your Budget - You Wont Get An Award!

Comment

Originally posted by bkfiler
            pink_abulence, we need to talk honey. you see a link on the fly. you see something to buy, on the fly. you order it right away without sleeping on it?

you are not allowed to do that. you have to control yourself.
            I don't buy on impluse!!! I've been wanting one of those the cheapest I've seen was $12.99 at Officemax. I have been shopping around. I was going to order one when I re-order my checks, but they want over $15.00!! I only spent $3.79...Hell, Mc D's cost more....LOL I'm not going to impulse buy something big!! I only buy what I have the money for!!! I have control!!

Brat!!!

pink

Comment

look here now, im just trying to look out for you. i like your smile. glad you saved money

Comment

Overstock is great. Ordered from them many times. Good quality, great shipping price, etc. Just one note: make sure esp. if you are buying electronics that you notice if it is new, used, or refurbished. Bought a small tv that was refurbished, had to take it to be fixed, evidently it was damaged in shipping, you could hear a part rolling around. It was fixed no charge, works like a charm to this day.
                I check things on the internet before I go to the stores, just looking for info, checking prices, things like that. Plus I have found that it is advantageous to shop this way, less time and travel. You know you will get it if it is a hard to find item. You also don't get caught up in impulse buying like when ou go in the store. My version of shopping is get in/get out. I ususally know what I want, find it, buy it, get the heck out. I am not the window shopping type of person that can shop for hours and hours and not buy anything, to repeat the cycle over and over.
                I'll be watching, you may never know when or how, but I'll be there. I am there now....

Comment

Filed 09/05
                  Discarged 1/2/06
                  Closed 1/13/06

Comment

Thanks JeepMom.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X