• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RichM - I love what you posted!
    Filed Ch 7 Pro Se 11-18-2010 341 Meeting 12-16-2010 Discharged 2-15-2011
    New Job 7-2011

Comment

Just re-reading this wonderful thread. It shows that the American people are kind in heart, those here are Americans and even under duress, help other who are less fortunate. No, not by taxes by government taking from one to aid another (Marxism) but by heart and the will go give. If this spreads into the majority, perhaps God will look down on our Country and bless it again and on. 'Hub
      If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

This puts a smile on my face too and it takes a lot now adays.............

After going through all the stress of trying to plan our Ch 7 and Job loss and the emotional toll it takes on us,we have just learned that Hub has Melanoma and we are in for a Long Road .All that stress from the other B.S has gone out the window and now focusing on him.Will worry about the Other later...So when you think it can`t get no worse then Think Again.............

Comment

Originally posted by chicagoannie View Post
          RichM - I love what you posted!
          Thanks.
          Filed Chapter 7: 8/24/2010. Discharged: 12/01/2010
          Member and Exalted Grand Master: American Sarcasm Society (A.S.S.).

Comment

Originally posted by owoody View Post
            This puts a smile on my face too and it takes a lot now adays.............

After going through all the stress of trying to plan our Ch 7 and Job loss and the emotional toll it takes on us,we have just learned that Hub has Melanoma and we are in for a Long Road .All that stress from the other B.S has gone out the window and now focusing on him.Will worry about the Other later...So when you think it can`t get no worse then Think Again.............
            So sorry to hear of your added burden. It can always get worse, and there is ALWAYS someone worse off than you. This is why I believe in living every day for it's self, living in creation not for tomorrow, as tomorrow is not promised. Make the best of any situation presented to you, good or bad, and God will provide.

Mat 6:26
            If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

AMEN! We will pray for you and your husband.
              --------------------------------------------
              As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler; solitude will not be solitude, poverty will not be poverty, nor weakness weakness. ~Henry David Thoreau

Comment

owoody - May God bless you and your family and watch over your husband. Life can be so tough sometimes - hang in there and know our thoughts are with you as you go through this.

Comment

owoody--You and your husband are in my prayers.

Hub--beautifully said! Amen
                  Filed Ch. 7 on 9/30/10---341 11/12/10---Report of No Distribution 11/16/10

Discharged 1/21/11 Closed 1/26/11

Comment

Originally posted by tobee43 View Post
                    what a heart felt wonderful story....there are really nice people left on this earth and just once in a while...one finds us..
                    Ofcourse ! There are many it only depends how we look at them !

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X