top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Are We All of A Sudden Getting Calls for Refinancing the Mortgage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why Are We All of A Sudden Getting Calls for Refinancing the Mortgage?

They are definitely scammers. They found my teen daughter's cell number and my cell number. When I call their number back, it is a fake number. Probably using Skype. When they called this time, they say that I have a FHA mortgage and the percentage rate and that I could qualify blah blah blah. This is getting so irritating my daughter wants her number changed. I asked how he got my number and he said when I applied for a mortgage which is just BS. I told him he was lying and my mortgage was discharged in a BK and he hung up. They call from different states, but this time it was a local number with my area code. Why do they call now? The mortgage was discharged in a ch 7 in 2011. My HOA foreclosed last week.

"They call from different states, but this time it was a local number with my area code."

Maybe it was a local call, but the caller ID may have been altered to think it was local when it could have been from another State.

I even got a call from the White House via this type of scam.
    Golden Jubilee was a year-long celebration held every 50 years in which all bondmen were freed, mortgaged lands were restored to the original owners, and land was left fallow: Lev. 25:8-17

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X