Children's Place Monster sale 50% off + 20% off code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Children's Place Monster sale 50% off + 20% off code

If your kids need clothes, childrens place is having their monster sale at 50% off and an additional 20% off with the code FPM66.

This is the only time I buy from this place, I love the clothes but most of the time they are crazy high priced. They are worth the little extra. Wal mart clothes go to junk with us. CP clothes last for 2 kids and I pass them on to people still looking new!

I bought 14 items for $40+shipping & tax
    Filed 09/05
    Discarged 1/2/06
    Closed 1/13/06

Thanks for the tip! When does the promotion end?
    Filed Pro-se: 01/18/06
    341 meeting: 02/14/2006
    Objection Deadline: 04/17/06
    Discharge: 06/13/2006
    Closed: 06/21/2006

Credit cards

06/25/06, reopened a Discover that I closed before my bk, $1500 limit
    July 2006, Target Redcard $200 limit
    August 2006, Hooters MC $1750 limit

Comment

Man those are great prices.....too bad they dont have either of my boys sizes, in the styles I want.

Thanks for sharing!!

I will pass along the info to my preggie friends!!

Comment

Originally posted by krobin02
        Thanks for the tip! When does the promotion end?
        Not sure.

The jeans are a little high but SOOOOOOOOO worth the money. We had someone hand us down some jeans, my 3yo wore them and when the baby is big enough she will wear them, they still look brand new!
        Filed 09/05
        Discarged 1/2/06
        Closed 1/13/06

Comment

Thanks for the tip...anyone know where I can get school uniform clothes cheap? I have to buy the plaid at the school, but I can buy the peterpan shirts & khaki and navy pants/shorts/skirts anywhere.....I just haven't found any great deals...
          If I didn't have anything to worry about, I would worry about that...
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          Filed CH 13: 6/16/06

Comment

I have three boys. The problem is that the School/clothiers purposely use lighter colors and they DON'T hold up. It is always, light blue and yellow shirts down here. You pay extra for knee guard pants. You have difficulty finding the colors elsewhere. Typically Wal Mart doesn't carry those colors because they aren't popular with mothers, mothers are smart enough not to buy light colors for daily wear. It always impressed me, struggling with three biys similar ages, that this was a scam. They could have used darker colored shirts.
            "You once asked me for advice. You want some now? Never pass up a good thing." Lieutenant Jean Rasczak, Starship Troopers

Join the Mobile Infantry and save the world. Service guarantees citizenship.

Comment

Originally posted by nervousSC
              Thanks for the tip...anyone know where I can get school uniform clothes cheap? I have to buy the plaid at the school, but I can buy the peterpan shirts & khaki and navy pants/shorts/skirts anywhere.....I just haven't found any great deals...

Childrens place carries uniforms, I don't know if they are the right kind though.
              Filed 09/05
              Discarged 1/2/06
              Closed 1/13/06

Comment

Rob,

I also have 3 boys and know what you are talking about LOL!!!! My oldest is 11 so I feel like I live in a Frat house. It is always such chaos. All 3 play baseball, too, which is financially devastating. The county we live in has parents buy really expensive uniforms and ball bags. They are required to have 2 uniforms which also hurts. Runs about 3-4 hundred per kid. Of course, they always have someone taking pictures, ect. I feel like this is also somewhat of a racket.

Comment

I agree, my boys are 16, 17, 19 now. We went through Sunrise Sports, soccer, baseball ("Danny get your hand out of your crotch, puhleez!") and Gator Football at a huge cost and the uniform/picture deal always struck me as one heck of a racket. It is always confined to certain stores and the photo deal was even worse.

We gave up alot to keep them in private School until it finally broke us costwise, it had nothing to do with our BK which was many years later and for other reasons.

The fun thing at the age yours are at is to watch the male competition kick in whenever a girl of 9-12 years age comes over, everyone subconsciously trying to outdo the other guy.
                  Last edited by robivi3; 07-06-2006, 12:11 PM.
                  "You once asked me for advice. You want some now? Never pass up a good thing." Lieutenant Jean Rasczak, Starship Troopers

Join the Mobile Infantry and save the world. Service guarantees citizenship.

Comment

Unfortunately, our kids are bigger than the sizes offered there.

Originally posted by robivi3
                    I agree, my boys are 16, 17, 19 now. We went through Sunrise Sports, soccer, baseball ("Danny get your hand out of your crotch, puhleez!") and Gator Football at a huge cost and the uniform/picture deal always struck me as one heck of a racket. It is always confined to certain stores and the photo deal was even worse.

We gave up alot to keep them in private School until it finally broke us costwise, it had nothing to do with our BK which was many years later and for other reasons.

The fun thing at the age yours are at is to watch the male competition kick in whenever a girl of 9-12 years age comes over, everyone subconsciously trying to outdo the other guy.
                    Boy do I remember those days, Robivi!! I don't know why, but spitting became THE thing to do. Son still does it today! BLECH!!

And we did the private school thaing too for a bit. Until it got too expensive that we couldn't afford to keep them there any longer. They learned way more in private school than public schools ever taught.

One Daughter entered a simple little "math" based Science Fair project in FIFTH grade in private school and won the District Medal for excellence. When the kids went back to public school, a new teacher decided that the 7th grade science kids should participate in a Science Fair. Daughter drug out her old project, dusted it off, redid the math to account for growth in height, and submitted it. The teacher tossed it out and gave her an F as a grade. Said she took it over to the High School and the High School math teachers assured her that no 7th grader could do that high level of math.

It was Pythagorean's Theorem. A squared + B squared = C squared.

We called for a visit with the Principal of the Middle School. Took the old project and the District Medal and stuff from when she won in 5th grade. Explained to the Principal and teacher about how she got the idea for the project. She searched the Net, found an astronomy teacher's class plan about plotting stars, wondered if that would work to accurately measure how tall things were and set out to see if it would work. Take one idea and twisted it a little. Made an original project out of it.

The Principal agreed that the Teacher should not have given our Daughter an F. Reprimanded her, and told her to regrade the project. The Teacher came back with a grade of D on daughter's project. Said it wasn't an original idea. That was part of the criteria. That daughter had stolen a lesson plan and "adapted" it. The kids who put food coloring in water and placed white carnations in the dyed water all got higher grades than our daughter did.

Gotta luv public school.
                    Filed Ch 7 - 09/06
                    Discharged - 12/2006
                    Officially Declared No Asset - 03/2007
                    Closed - 04/2007

I am not an attorney. My comments are based on personal experience and research. Always consult an attorney in your area to address concerns related to your particular situation.

Another good thing about being poor is that when you are seventy your children will not have declared you legally insane in order to gain control of your estate. - Woody Allen...

Comment

My daughter goes to private school....but only b/c public schools in South Cackylacky are below standards.......we get financial aid, I'm paying as much as I would (including aftercare) if I were to send her to public school and pay for daycare after...........
                      If I didn't have anything to worry about, I would worry about that...
                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                      Filed CH 13: 6/16/06

Comment

where in SC?......I agree they do suck in SC, although here in Greenville some pretty decent on the Eastside.
                        Thanks,

Chris

Comment

I made the decision not to relocate after my husband died (and seek a fulltime position in my field) in large part because of the excellent public school system in my town. Rated among the highest in the nation, not just in the state. We may have suffered financially because of my decision, but it has paid off richly in what my children have been able to accomplish.

I understand why many people choose to go the private school route or, if necessary, home school their children. I was fortunate to not need to go that route.
                          August '05 Business failed.
                          Spring '06 Found this site, thank heavens
                          Chap 7 (no asset) filed 11/10/06; 341:1/31/07
                          disharged 2/26; closed 4/17/07

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X