Super Suppers Trial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super Suppers Trial

Finally went by Super Suppers yesterday and got a free half entree and bought a whole one. They were tasty, but still a little more expensive than I would prefer. May get a couple of them to stash in the freezer when Dh has surgery. Or, I may replicate the recipe for one of their dishes I liked. My family wasn't all that impressed, but they are spoiled because I love to cook, and turn up their noses at things such as instant mashed potatoes, boxed mac and cheese, instant/quick banana pudding, etc.!
    Filed: 2/24/2006
    341 mtg: 4/4/2006:angel:
    Discharged: 9/25/08!!!!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Glad you tried it, I have never tried Super Suppers so I can't speak for it, but the original, the one we have here is Dream Dinners and its totally gourmet tasting. We are sold on it, and in our case our food bill is actually less money becaue of it, and nothing goes to waste. But, everyones tastes are different!

Comment

Jane,

I love to cook, too. Thing is, I am really watching expenses these days so I do not buy all the gourmet goodies that I like. I like to replicate meals that you would go out and pay $100 for. Yum and so much fun. Of course, my favorite magazine is Bon Apetite. Have you ever looked at the epicurious.com website. It is the BEST!!!!! Lots of Bon Apetite recipes. I could spend hours on it.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X