341 over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 over

I had my 341 for my Chapter 7 8/29. The Trustee was sort of interrogating on things as I originally filed a Chapter 13 which was dismissed prior to conformation hearing (as my status had changes that effected my income). I got thru it, but was pretty rattled and nervous.
    I checked PACER today, and on 8/30 the Trustee put in "341 minutes". It basically is a check off list of what happened. He checked off "concluded" and "discharge information given to debtor". He did NOT check the box for "Unscheduled assets identified".

I am hoping this is good news and in 60 days will be discharged. My question is, I had to sign over a tax refund sheet stating he will get my refund for 2017. (if I even have one) and I have a check which my attorney is holding on to from the refund of the monies I put into the Chapter 13 that I got back.
    When will I know when and if the Trustee wants these funds? I understand the tax refund thing is early next year, but what about the 13 refund check? Is it safe to get back once discharged?

I have not heard of a trustee putting in minutes, so is this a version of something else? Thanks in advance.

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X