Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, pamkev.

Comment

It will be over before you know it...keep us posted!!
      Chapter 7 filed: 5/12/13 (over median - no asset) | 341 Hearing: 6/12/13 (Bass & Associates appeared for Best Buy) | Report of No Distribution: 6/12/13 | Discharged 8/18/13 | Case Closed: 8/18/13

Comment

I'm exhausted and I really didn't do anything today.........................

I arrived early, as everyone suggested to do. I was there about an hour before my time slot, little did I know that this Trustee is generally always runs late. I listened to several cased before me, and listened to what type of questions he asked. He seemed to hone in on assets. But he asked tons of questions and was very thorough. My attorney showed up 20-minutes prior to my time slot and we went through everything, and he coached me on what to say. My attorney did mention, that he felt there was a 60% chance the US Trustee was going to get involved with this one post 341.........Great!

My turn...........he was very thorough, and seemed satisfied with my answers, no creditors showed up, the US Trustee wasn't there, and he concluded the meeting and wished me luck. He did say my attorney did a great job sending him everything without being asked. So, he was well aware of why I made so much, yet still could file Ch. 7, he questioned my high transportation line of $850, but knew from an email that I traveled a ton for work, he said he just wanted me on the recording of stating where I traveled to, same for the alimony, he seemed to know all the answers before he asked, just wanted me recorded. That was it, it seemed to have lasted 10-min or so. More detailed than the other cases before me, but some he just continued based on forms/scheduled some items........one cases missed all vehicles and wives job?????

Anyhoo, he closed the case and wished me luck.................................

In the elevator, my attorney finally comes clean. I had the toughest trustee in my district, and he set it up that way. He said if we were able to get through this without it getting continued, then we would be good. He went on to say he thought it went very well and doesn't foresee the US Trustee getting involved. Said he would call me if there was an issue, but based on the trustee's demeanor and being thorough, but not overly thorough as he's seen him be in the past, he felt was a good indication that I'm on my way.

I hope he's right. I just wanted to say thanks to everyone again!!! :-)

Comment

I said it earlier, you have a GREAT attorney. He prepared you well, but didn't overly scare you! Congratulations and you are now in the 60 DAY Club!!!
          "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Thank you so much! I'm so glad, I'm in great company. You guys & gals are really a great support system!

Comment

Glad it's over --- now hopefully the next 60 days go smooth!!
              Chapter 7 filed: 5/12/13 (over median - no asset) | 341 Hearing: 6/12/13 (Bass & Associates appeared for Best Buy) | Report of No Distribution: 6/12/13 | Discharged 8/18/13 | Case Closed: 8/18/13

Comment

Welcome to the club no go relax and enjoy the day

Comment

Thank you! Maybe after these 59 days I can go and do that....

Comment

Try to breathe and relax as well as you can during these 59 days. I tried to stay busy with work, school, and friends. Anything to keep my mind off waiting!
                    Chapter 7, above median, no asset. Discharged with no UST involvement.

Comment

Oh yeah! I'm goin I hit the gym.

Comment

Ok, sorry one more thing..............when I go to Pacer, where do I look for updates on my case? Sorry, there are so many things to choose from. LOL. Thanks again.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X