top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sense of Relief after your case was filed?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • drowning123
    replied
    Can 707b reviews be done after the 341 meeting?

    Leave a comment:


  • drowningNIL
    replied
    I did originally feel a huge load off after we filed....big big relief... and the lawyer seemed so confident that rubbed off on me....but then about a week and a half later the shoe dropped and we got a letter from the lawyer that the us trustee office was doing a 707b review on us. So we submitted what they asked for but haven't heard boo and I am scared to even look into it any further for fear I'll see something I don't want to. When we asked the lawyer about this 707b review thing he said no worries, they do it all the time it's nothing..... *really*??? He was still very confident about it all. I haven't read about a 707b review here on these forums anywhere unless maybe they're called something else, too.

    So I sit tense and pop zantacs lol and don't sleep at night, just waiting for the next bomb to go off. Our 341 is still a few weeks away and I am dreading that.

    The day we filed it the attny said we are garden variety BK. I figured we'd just fly on by under the radar. We are over median, but with a loss of 33% income over the past 2 years and huge debt we cannot carry any more. We used up our savings trying to.

    Good luck Tyson - I hope it's smooth sailing for you.

    Leave a comment:


  • ccsjoe
    replied
    No great sense of relief yet. Yes, have extra $$ from not paying and no pressure from creditors, but getting over my attorney's fees, and catch up IRS witholdings, so net effect is a wash so far. Real relief will be felt in 01/11 I believe, when I can release the throttle on uber-witholdings. Though it will feel soothing to have the 341 done and discharge papers in hand

    Leave a comment:


  • onthefence
    replied
    Originally posted by tyson24 View Post
    onthefence, are you in St. Paul or MPLS?

    I know I cannot wait to get it filed, but then I have reservations about my 341 meeting. Pacer will be my friend...or my nemesis
    St. Paul - And I know what you mean about Pacer!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • tyson24
    replied
    onthefence, are you in St. Paul or MPLS?

    I know I cannot wait to get it filed, but then I have reservations about my 341 meeting. Pacer will be my friend...or my nemesis

    Leave a comment:


  • onthefence
    replied
    I felt a sense of relief knowing that the paperwork was actually submitted. Then the phone stopped ringing - that was terrific!!! Now I obsess over how my 341 is going to be, and if my trustee will want additional paperwork, and .....well you get the idea!

    Congrats (a bit early) on your filing Monday!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Freddy03
    replied
    I think I will be more nervous after I file but then again I get nervous over anything...lol

    Leave a comment:


  • keepinitreal
    replied
    I didn't realize the stress I was under until I filed and then felt a great weight off of my shoulders. It took me by surprise.

    Leave a comment:


  • tyson24
    started a topic Sense of Relief after your case was filed?

    Sense of Relief after your case was filed?

    Did you feel a great sense of relief after you knew your case was actualy filed?

    We are filing on Monday

    The further I get through the process, the better I am feeling.

    The best will be discharge I know, but just wondering about the relief after knowing that your case will now be in the hands of the trustee.

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X