Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is a good thing, right?

Just check PACER and saw this on our docket report for today:

Trustee of this estate reports and certifies that the trustee has performed the duties required of a trustee under 11 U.S.C. 704 and has concluded that there are no assets to administer for the benefit of creditors of this estate. (Entered: 12/29/2006)

Our deadline for objections is Monday, but this is the last business day due to the holiday, so I'm guessing discharge is on its way!!
    Filed Chapter 7: 9/29/06
    341 Meeting: 11/01/06
    Last Day for Objections: 1/01/07
    Discharged and closed: 1/03/07

Brainless, where are those fico scores coming from? They seem incredibly high for someone in bankruptcy...I'm beting the myfico scores would be much lower?

Most of the filings are electronic but I doubt you'll see any objections so late in the game, hopefully you are home free. Just don't be bummed if the discharge is not immediate as it seems some of us are waiting weeks/months for no apparent reason... my 341 was 3 weeks before yours and the date for objections passed 3 weeks ago, but no dice on the discharge yet.

Weird that it took the trustee so long to certify no assets, usually it's very quick or you end up hearing from the US Trustee. Good news though for sure.

Comment

Some trustees 'get behind' in their paperwork. My discharge was March 1. I didn't see my case 'closed' until October, all because the trustee hadn't filed the no-asset report. Once that came in, my closure followed in about two-3 days.

Comment

geez, 7 months? I guess I got REALLY lucky... my trustee filed the no-asset report the day after my 341... discharge due in a week!
        Filed Ch. 7 Pro-Se: 10/12/06
        341: 11/6/06 (went AMAZINGLY well!)
        Discharge: 1/12/07
        Closed:1/19/07

Comment

Originally posted by brainless twit View Post
          Trustee of this estate reports and certifies that the trustee has performed the duties required of a trustee under 11 U.S.C. 704 and has concluded that there are no assets to administer for the benefit of creditors of this estate. (Entered: 12/29/2006)
          Yes its a good thing. That means the trustee has officially declared your case as no asset, and to the judge that is a recommendation for discharge.

Comment

Originally posted by onlineuse View Post
            Brainless, where are those fico scores coming from? They seem incredibly high for someone in bankruptcy...I'm beting the myfico scores would be much lower?
            Those are the scores that TrueCredit gave me. I thought the same thing - how in the world was I getting turned down for things pre-BK if my scores were that high? I plan to pull MyFico scores and compare. Then again, there are quite a few errors on my CR (of course), and several of them are in my favor. Transunion is reporting the BK, but several of the accounts also show never late. Two of them say "closed (paid)" and don't mention the BK at all. Still, those seem inflated.
            Filed Chapter 7: 9/29/06
            341 Meeting: 11/01/06
            Last Day for Objections: 1/01/07
            Discharged and closed: 1/03/07

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X