PACER question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PACER question

I just checked PACER to see the notation from our 341 last Wednesday. It says, "Asset Status Undetermined at this time." What in the world does that mean? I'm sure it's probably no big deal, but I'm freaking out.
    Filed Chapter 7: 9/29/06
    341 Meeting: 11/01/06
    Last Day for Objections: 1/01/07
    Discharged and closed: 1/03/07

Did the Trustee talk about Income Tax refunds at your 341?? Have you gotten refunds the past couple of years??

Our Trustee started off with a little intro to everyone in the room. What the Meeting was. The Discharge date. Then he went off on a little tangent about income tax refunds next spring. How that was really a "savings account" with the IRS and the money really belonged to our Creditors.

Then us and one other filer,............ The Trustee won't close our BK's until he sees our filed income taxes next spring.

Could be the Trustee is simply going over your income taxes to determine if it's gonna be worth it to hold you BK open until you file taxes next spring.

May be something as simple as that.
    Filed Ch 7 - 09/06
    Discharged - 12/2006
    Officially Declared No Asset - 03/2007
    Closed - 04/2007

I am not an attorney. My comments are based on personal experience and research. Always consult an attorney in your area to address concerns related to your particular situation.

Another good thing about being poor is that when you are seventy your children will not have declared you legally insane in order to gain control of your estate. - Woody Allen...

Comment

He didn't mention anything about taxes or tax returns. Could it be because my husband forgot his Social Security card? We took it to the attorney's office immediately after the meeting and they were faxing it to him. He set another court date for December 4, but said as long as we got it to him within 10 days we wouldn't have to come back to court.

Comment

it might be okay

Originally posted by brainless twit View Post
        I just checked PACER to see the notation from our 341 last Wednesday. It says, "Asset Status Undetermined at this time." What in the world does that mean? I'm sure it's probably no big deal, but I'm freaking out.
        i had my 341, got my discharge and a few weeks later the trustee posted no assets,

some just like to look over things with a needle point pen

Comment

I don't know BT.

Everyone else that was there on our 341 Day, except us and that one Lady filer, got the "The Trustee finds no assets to distribute and askes to be released of his duties." notation.

We got NOTHING!!

You'd think the Trustee could at least post, "Determination of Assets has been postponed until 2006 Income Taxes are reviewed." or some such comment.
          Filed Ch 7 - 09/06
          Discharged - 12/2006
          Closed - 04/2007

I am not an attorney. My comments are based on personal experience and research. Always consult an attorney in your area to address concerns related to your particular situation.

Another good thing about being poor is that when you are seventy your children will not have declared you legally insane in order to gain control of your estate. - Woody Allen...

Comment

How soon did you see that after your meeting?

Comment

Immediately. That very day. Everyone else got their reports of No Assets and we got nothing. And it has not changed since then either.
              Filed Ch 7 - 09/06
              Discharged - 12/2006
              Closed - 04/2007

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X