Student Loans Allowed to Report as Late During BK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Student Loans Allowed to Report as Late During BK

Citi is reproting me as 180 days late (discharged in August), all my other student laons simply strated sending me bills again. But not Citi, no, they are reporting badly to all 3 agencies EVERY MONTH and demanding the entire loan amount, like 40K or something. yeah right. and next I suppose they are going to start calling my family and friends and then go for garnishment.

all other loans didn't report anything during BK, ad simply started sending bills every month when it was over. Needless to say, I paid them first, and happily.

I )(*&^%^&*( hate Citi. wish they would tank or something.
    Read the Blog: My Personal Experience With Bankruptcy

Wow.. I am glad wellsfargo didn't do that to me.

Comment

Does anyone know? I also found out they sold 3 of the loans to their guarantor who then sold them to a collection agency (who has not yet contacted me)... Any help? I'm not happy about the whole part where they are further tanking my credit, which I am trying to rebuild.

Comment

The best thing to do with the loans at this point is to consolidate them with your other loans. If you use Direct Loans (the govt loan agency) for this, you can also be on an income contingent plan.
        You can't take a picture of this. It's already gone. ~~Nate, Six Feet Under

Comment

These are private loans, not able to be consolidated. Direct Loans wouldn't take my private laons and bundle them with gov't loans. I don't think.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X