There IS a new beginning.............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There IS a new beginning.............

It's taken since 9/30/08 but signed final Docs today!

A short sale that appraised for over my accepted offer.......it's was totally unreal what the sellers paid for this property in 2006!

I've got some work to do.............new water heater and general yard clean-up.....bit of dampness in added garage........it's a happy time that has been a LONG time coming.

My GDaughter will have her FIRST OWN bedroom!

All sitting on .25 corner lot, fenced and her school bus stop is right in front and best part, same school!

It'll be a challenge 'cause it is a small house BUT with tons of room to expand.

I didn't think I'd ever be home owner again.

Check out the USDA/FHA programs in your area............

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!

Judy

ps,
    God Bless this Site!
    Giddy with excitment as the end is HERE!

Filed 9/18/03~341 10/18/03~Confirmed~11/18/03
    Final Discharge~6/24/08

Congratulations for putting that fresh start to use!

I'm sure you'll enjoy that new home. When you purchase a home that needs some minor repairs, and you do them yourself, you love it that much more.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Awesome news!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!! Enjoy that new home!!!
      Yo ho, Yo ho, a pirates life for me
      Discharged 9/1/04

Comment

Congratulations on your new home and your new fresh start! I'm sure you are thrilled - have fun with your new home!
        Filed CH 7 9/30/2008
        Discharged Jan 5, 2009! Closed Jan 18, 2009

I am not an attorney. None of my advice is legal advice in any way..

Comment

Very well done! Gives us inspiration!
          Filed C7 Aug 31 2008
          341 Oct 8 2008
          Discharged Dec 9 2008

Comment

Thanks for all your ...........

Well 3/4 of the occupants are moved in...minus their cat who promptly escaped right after his debut bath at his old home. Little devils they are...he'll be on his way as soon as they corner him.

Can hardly wait to see the antics when I throw 4 more felines in the door! Not litter-ally....

There's a dog run that is going to work great (once it has roof) for a cat run. Think I might be able to do a cat door and mesh tunnel to the covered Cat House. It's pictured in my mind. Gosh that's 25'...........long.

Mind you, this after a "couple" of hours NOT.....of trimming etc. to FIND all of the yard and ALL of the Cat Run.
            Spring will work!

Guess I'm a bit excited...sorry about the babbling! guess being a first time buyer .... IS overwhelming?!?

My GDaughter was busy decorating her bedroom, when I left. Her first own room. "She says she 5 3/4 years but only until next month when she'll be 6 at the 18th

I don't make the move until the end of January.

Hang in there everyone. The light @ the end of the tunnel gets BRIGHTER every time you BLINK!

I am sure my other-half is up there ...see you did it! AND only took you 65 months to buy your own dirt.

Oh water heater installed today.

Well.................gosh.............I'm tired but it's nice tried.

Best Wishes to everyone!
            THIS SITE IS AWESOME!

Judy
            Giddy with excitment as the end is HERE!

Filed 9/18/03~341 10/18/03~Confirmed~11/18/03
            Final Discharge~6/24/08

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X