top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will TransUnion and Experian even out with Equifax?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will TransUnion and Experian even out with Equifax?

My chapter 7 BK discharged on 2/8/10 I had a friend that is a mortgage loan officer pull my credit today to see the damage my scores came out to be:
    Equifax 625
    TransUnion 552
    Experian 545

TransUnion and Experian seemed to be pretty low. First question is will TransUnion and Experian even out with Equifax or is this normal. Second question which CC and auto loan companys only use Equifax so I can start rebuilding?

Originally posted by jbradley View Post
    My chapter 7 BK discharged on 2/8/10 I had a friend that is a mortgage loan officer pull my credit today to see the damage my scores came out to be:
    Equifax 625
    TransUnion 552
    Experian 545

TransUnion and Experian seemed to be pretty low. First question is will TransUnion and Experian even out with Equifax or is this normal. Second question which CC and auto loan companys only use Equifax so I can start rebuilding?
    First off next time you should pay and run your credit yourself...I believe my having a mortgage loan officer run your credit it is a hard inquiry which will only hurt your credit....secondly what do you mean be evening them out? one score has no affect on the other score. If you were to apply for a mortgage your "FICO" score would be the middle score...so Low score is Experian 545...MIDDLE OR FICO score is TU 552 and Equifax is your high score 625...they would go by your middle score (FICO)...the reason they are reporting different scores is that they all do not have the same item reporting on each....ex.. IF one of your cards that you have is only reporting to Experian and TU and you made a few late payments it will not show up on your equifax report and Experian and TU will be lower ...Ask your friend to show you your full report and you will see the difference in your report...if you find out that something is reporting incorrectly that dipsute it to whatever agency.

Comment

If your scores ever match in all three majors... RUN! There's something wrong!
      Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
      Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by justbroke View Post
        If your scores ever match in all three majors... RUN! There's something wrong!
        LOLOL....it's a conspiracy !!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X