Clear All

crown jewelers account

crown jewlers account

BALANCE & CREDIT
    Credit Limit: $1,500.00
    Available Credit Limit: $1,500.00
    Current Balance: $0.00
    APR: 21%

A - is this what everyone else gets when they first sign up as well?

B - with this amounts listed, what gets reported to the agencies?

C - do i need to buy something every 6 months or have a balance over 6 months to keep them reporting to all 3 agencies?

D - do most things require a 29% to 33% down payment for everyone?

E - do they charge you $2 everytime you use your credit card to make a payment? it says so on their site. do they do it on the first payments as well?

F - if i bought something on the dec 26th and paid the downpayment + s/h via credit card, would it should up on my dec account in the 3 reporting agencies?

G - how soon after i order do they actually ship my items?

H - did you like the item that they sent you? is it quality or crappy?

if its crappy then i want to be sure to give it to the stripper in the darker area of the club instead

thanks
    Last edited by bkfiler; 12-25-2005, 09:50 PM.
    Im not an attorney or a trustee. You cant trust me either though!

[x] - Done with 341? Join the 60 Day Club! ___________[x] - Im Discharged! Whoo Hooo!
    [x] - Poll: Should I File Pro-Se ____________________[x] - New BK Law: Median Income, Means Testing and Presumptive Abuse
    [x] - Zombie Debt Collectors Dig Up Your Old Mistakes _-[x] - Bankruptcy Law Resource
    [x] - Need A Fast Answer? Available 24/7!--__________[x] - Dont Be A Hero On Your Budget - You Wont Get An Award!

Originally posted by bkfiler
    crown jewlers account

BALANCE & CREDIT

H - did you like the item that they sent you? is it quality or crappy?

if its crappy then i want to be sure to give it to the stripper in the darker area of the club instead

thanks

BK, you gave her enough while she was on the runway..And you want to give her more??

Hmmmmm...Care for a lapdance??

Comment

crown jewlers account

BALANCE & CREDIT

F - if i bought something on the dec 26th and paid the downpayment + s/h via credit card, would it should up on my dec account in the 3 reporting agencies?

thanks
      Credit Card Debt...Out of Whack!!!
      Re: the stripper...Did you find her on PACER?
      bkfiler, Glad you've been around to help me and others. Art

Comment

wait now the balance is still $0! give me some slack.

the stripper, oh i mean dancer, was one of the posters here on this site believe it or not

aaart, is you is you, not i, that has provided important information and help to people. thanks to you for being here for all of us.
        Last edited by bkfiler; 12-26-2005, 10:26 AM.

[x] - Done with 341? Join the 60 Day Club! ___________[x] - Im Discharged! Whoo Hooo!
        [x] - Poll: Should I File Pro-Se ____________________[x] - New BK Law: Median Income, Means Testing and Presumptive Abuse
        [x] - Zombie Debt Collectors Dig Up Your Old Mistakes _-[x] - Bankruptcy Law Resource
        [x] - Need A Fast Answer? Available 24/7!--__________[x] - Dont Be A Hero On Your Budget - You Wont Get An Award!

Comment

Bk-

I will take some diamond earings... I have already had my 341 hearing, and already listed my assets... so I won't need to worry about an exemption...

Comment

The jewelry is not great quality, but but its an easy tradeline...

If you buy in December, the account should report in early January (mid January for TU-they're slow). I've heard you need to buy something every 6 months for the account to report as active. To get other accounts established, though, I doubt you'd need it more than a year.

The terms you listed seem pretty standard. You would only pay interest if you carried a balance though... $500 limit reports unless you make a purchase over $500, that is my understanding at least.
            Most of my information is from personal experience or HOURS and HOURS of online research. When you're searching online, keep in mind there is no guarantee that the info is completely up to date, and your situation is unique from anyone else's. Do your homework, and consult with an attorney so you can make an informed decision.

Comment

ok girls, sign up to get your bracelet. its not much but you could be the lucky girl if you are choosen

it is ok to run my accounts back up now right?

this one is only $1,349.00. i got a account for $1500 so what the heck!

Comment

Its a waste to put that much money into jewelry. That's enough for 4 months of car payments!

If you're taking requests, how about this?

Besides-the downpayment is nearly $500 on that bracelet!
                Last edited by StaciMM; 12-26-2005, 12:23 PM.
                Most of my information is from personal experience or HOURS and HOURS of online research. When you're searching online, keep in mind there is no guarantee that the info is completely up to date, and your situation is unique from anyone else's. Do your homework, and consult with an attorney so you can make an informed decision.

Comment

thats looks nice but its not exactly a stripper kind of item. we need bling bling baby!

it is really pretty though. nice one imo!

Comment

I've never been big on bling-guess I'm a simple girl at heart.

thats looks nice but its not exactly a stripper kind of item. we need bling bling baby!

it is really pretty though. nice one imo!

Comment

Jewelry. Great idea for someone out of bankruptcy.

Comment

did i hear something? hold on now... hmm, nope. must be 'nothing'.

Comment

staci thats why you are special. low cost.

how much was that one you picked out. it is really pretty.

as for car payments, must be nice to ride around it luxury. i think people going through bk should have used cards and buy in in full. yea, you know, run around in a beater and show off all four of your spare tires

Comment

i could get these: https://www.crownjewelers.com/images/E156.jpg

but when i pull my dress up wont they get snagged...

Comment

well i agree with you in full. you are paying cash, buying things to benefit you, only as much as you have to spend and making all your payments.

we are just having fun and appreciate your comments. you and i are thinking he same way. credit cards are for emergency only and to play the credit score game for better apr's in the future is how i think of them.

thanks for posting your ideas. they are very good ones.

(p.s. but what do i give the stripper in the club, some dirt from my land? )

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X