No announcement yet.

crown jewelers account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beats the hell out of wating for my friends and family to kick off so you can collect the windfall.

Comment

You have to have friends to be able to wait for them to kick off. With your attitude I doubt your in the will anyway.

Comment

Kind of explains the times that people leave their assets to a family pet, or a local charity, or a stranger... When anyone or anything else is better than their 'loved' ones...

Originally posted by MRDEBTSTER
        You have to have friends to be able to wait for them to kick off. With your attitude I doubt your in the will anyway.
        Most of my information is from personal experience or HOURS and HOURS of online research. When you're searching online, keep in mind there is no guarantee that the info is completely up to date, and your situation is unique from anyone else's. Do your homework, and consult with an attorney so you can make an informed decision.

Comment

I have friends. They're just not deadbeats. See, I don't like you. And I don't care that you don't like me.

Comment

NAH NAH NA NA NAH!

If they're not deadbeats, what are they hanging around you for?

You sir are walking adversment for birth control.

Glad I pushed the right button....don't care for it when it comes your way do you?

Comment

Hey, I have a pair of earringslike that, yeah they are still here. A Christmas present from ex boyfriend. He had good taste, he picked me!!!!!!
              I'll be watching, you may never know when or how, but I'll be there. I am there now....

Comment

hows this ring?

1/7 Carat Total Weight Diamond Mens Ring
                Men's Diamiond Ring
                Karat: 14 Karat Yellow Gold

its $199. im debating on buying it. i dont want a pair of 25 earrings i cant wear. maybe i could buy them, get the credit posted and return them.

thats only $10 total to get credit account posted to all 3 websites.

question: does that ring look ok or cheesy? does it make you search me out and beg for more? does it make you need to state at me? does it make you wanna say "oh my god! look at that hot guy!"

ok so would it if i wore it on my big toe
                Im not an attorney or a trustee. You cant trust me either though!

[x] - Done with 341? Join the 60 Day Club! ___________[x] - Im Discharged! Whoo Hooo!
                [x] - Poll: Should I File Pro-Se ____________________[x] - New BK Law: Median Income, Means Testing and Presumptive Abuse
                [x] - Zombie Debt Collectors Dig Up Your Old Mistakes _-[x] - Bankruptcy Law Resource
                [x] - Need A Fast Answer? Available 24/7!--__________[x] - Dont Be A Hero On Your Budget - You Wont Get An Award!

Comment

Originally posted by bkfiler
                  hows this ring?

1/7 Carat Total Weight Diamond Mens Ring
                  Men's Diamiond Ring
                  Karat: 14 Karat Yellow Gold

its $199. im debating on buying it. i dont want a pair of 25 earrings i cant wear. maybe i could buy them, get the credit posted and return them.

thats only $10 total to get credit account posted to all 3 websites.

question: does that ring look ok or cheesy? does it make you search me out and beg for more? does it make you need to state at me? does it make you wanna say "oh my god! look at that hot guy!"

ok so would it if i wore it on my big toe

I prefer the more simplistic style...That one is too flashy..Maybe the old black onyx with the single diamond in a corner...

Comment

we have a account with this company( i had forgot we did!) We have a 1500 limit as well. I am thinking of getting something dirt cheap and paying it out. Will it show i have a $1500 dollar limit on credit files? Nothing has been reported yet as i have not bought anything. But i have had the account 6 months or so. Also will this and 2 secure cards help my credit?

Comment

Having this & the 2 secured cards-assuming they report-should do well. Keep the balances low on the accounts! The CJ will report after you make a first purchase, though it will only show $500 credit limit unless you make a LARGE purchase. I think it will show when you first opened the account, even if you dont' use it til later. That is my theory, though it hasn't been proven one way or another.
                      Most of my information is from personal experience or HOURS and HOURS of online research. When you're searching online, keep in mind there is no guarantee that the info is completely up to date, and your situation is unique from anyone else's. Do your homework, and consult with an attorney so you can make an informed decision.

Comment

Originally posted by StaciMM
                        Having this & the 2 secured cards-assuming they report-should do well. Keep the balances low on the accounts! The CJ will report after you make a first purchase, though it will only show $500 credit limit unless you make a LARGE purchase. I think it will show when you first opened the account, even if you dont' use it til later. That is my theory, though it hasn't been proven one way or another.
                        that sounds good! thank you

Comment

Can someone Please help me..

I am trying to get into the crown jeweler website credit application but it says my ip adress is blocked ?????How weird is that?

Crown Jewelers offers fine jewelry including diamond rings, engagement rings, wedding bands, watches, bracelets, pendants, necklaces, earrings and other gold jewelry. With instant credit approval, to help improve your bad credit.

I have not been able to get my husband approved for a credit card yet .. still trying here he must be really bad score 522 I think it is more that he NEVER had a credcit card in his name .. just authorized users..
                          DISCHARGED Case CLOSED = 01/03/2006
                          Credit Cards
                          Washingon Mutual 3000.00
                          HSBC 1600.00

Comment

lol, i cant either and i have an account with them.

[x] - Done with 341? Join the 60 Day Club! ___________[x] - Im Discharged! Whoo Hooo!
                            [x] - Poll: Should I File Pro-Se ____________________[x] - New BK Law: Median Income, Means Testing and Presumptive Abuse
                            [x] - Zombie Debt Collectors Dig Up Your Old Mistakes _-[x] - Bankruptcy Law Resource
                            [x] - Need A Fast Answer? Available 24/7!--__________[x] - Dont Be A Hero On Your Budget - You Wont Get An Award!

Comment

If this makes sense to you good luck.. it says if you get this error you have to follow this procedure with microsoft..here is the link.. lol

Microsoft support is here to help you with Microsoft products. Find how-to articles, videos, and training for Microsoft Copilot, Microsoft 365, Windows, Surface, and more.
                              DISCHARGED Case CLOSED = 01/03/2006
                              Credit Cards
                              Washingon Mutual 3000.00
                              HSBC 1600.00

Comment

i think thats for servers. not really end users. its a cj site problem, not ours.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X