Transunion not seeing my BK...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Transunion not seeing my BK...

Ok, so I ordered all credit of my CBR's and my ch7 is not being reflected anywhere on Transunion. Is this normal??? I think not, however there are two tradelines that state "included in ch7 bankruptcy" but the rest are not. So I called Transunion and the guy on the other end said I needed to call my trustees office and have them report it. I don't quite get it....any thoughts????

Originally posted by sassiebaz View Post
    ....any thoughts????
    It would be news to me that it's the trustee's job to do credit reporting...
    Filed CH7 9/24/2010, 341 on 10/28/2010, Disch.&Closed: 1/6/2011. FICO EX: 9/2: 672.
    FICO EQ: pre-filing: 573, After BK Public Record: 568, 10/3: 673.
    FICO TU: pre-filing: 589, After BK Public Record: 563, 9/2: 706.

Comment

Why would you be concerned it's not reporting?

Comment

Originally posted by df04527 View Post
        Why would you be concerned it's not reporting?
        Well, I'm concerned because I had filed ch13 so that was dismissed. The accounts that were included now need to reflect the new BK and then the discharge. I cannot dispute any accounts on my Transunion bureau because it doesn't reflect any ch7

Comment

None of this should matter. Trust me, you don't want the Bankruptcy on your report, so don't stir that pot. However, you can dispute and your reason, discharged in bankruptcy, will be passed to the creditor. The creditor will "verify" the account -- usually electronically -- and respond back with an update.

This has absolutely nothing to do with the Trustee.
          Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
          Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Don't stir that pot is so right and worth repeating. Your TU will drop like a rock if it starts reporting. Those accounts included are good as they are and people around here would kill to not have it reporting. Remember there are degrees to how bad it can get. If IIB accounts are reporting negative already... Trust me it would be worse to have them changed to IIB.

Just trying to help.

Comment

Originally posted by justbroke View Post
              None of this should matter. Trust me, you don't want the Bankruptcy on your report, so don't stir that pot. However, you can dispute and your reason, discharged in bankruptcy, will be passed to the creditor. The creditor will "verify" the account -- usually electronically -- and respond back with an update.

This has absolutely nothing to do with the Trustee.
              Thanks Justbroke, I'm so glad you responded. However, at somepoint my ch7 may be reported even if I do nothing right??? I will leave well enough alone right now, and I did submit disputes anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by sassiebaz View Post
                However, at somepoint my ch7 may be reported even if I do nothing right??? I will leave well enough alone right now, and I did submit disputes anyways.
                It could mysteriously reappear, but it is unlikely to happen. TU removed my bankruptcy as well after I complained about other accounts that were in the wrong status. I'm not going to argue with them about removing the bankruptcy public record!
                Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
                Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

I would mot be worried about it but you dont state how long ago your chap 7 was discharged. A 7 suppose to stay on your CR for ten years from date file and a 13 for seven yrs from date filed as long as it was discharged

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X