% of utilazation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bell30656 View Post
    On my budgeting spreadsheet, I've put the date that each of my four cards use for the amount reported. It is the statement date for each of them. It may not hit the report for a week or so but it is always the statement date's balance. I now pay all my cards down to $10 - $15 before statement date each month. I have reminders set in my iPhone so that I never miss.
    Do you have bill pay with your checking account? You can set up recurring payments to pay a specific dollar amount or minimum payment and sometimes statement balance and you can select any date.

Comment

NFCU (Navy Federal) only allows you to pay the statement balance or minimum due if it's coming from an "internal" NFCU account. Otherwise, you need to set it up as an external payment with an exact amount.

Credit Unions, such as NFCU, don't seem to have the same capabilities as the large "card" issuers. I even find 5/3 Bank a little disappointing. I can't pay my 5/3 MasterCard with an external checking account!
      Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
      Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

My bank, Chase does have Billpay. I use it to set up payments for everything.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X