Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is quizzle?

Hi,

I have my CK fake scores which are in 600 range. I was curious what quizzle was and my score was 565. Ugh. I knew it would be low, but being in the 500's really made me sad. I know we are almost finished with our BK, etc, and even though I know it was the right thing to do, I just feel very sad about it all tonight.

So is "quizzle" a more accurate reflection of my FICO?

Is it worth it to sign up for their programs?

Lynn

Quizzle is to Experian what Credit Karma is to Transunion.

I use them as guidelines of what my scores should be. Closest way to get a FICO score (and it isn't even 100% accurate) is to sign up at myfico.com.

Your score will jump up a bit at discharge, too. Don't worry about your scores unless you have an imminent neccessary purchase or need to apply for rental housing. They rebound quickly when your post-BK credit is used correctly.
    ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
    Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

That score could be way off from your FICO score. I signed up with Quizzle, Credit Karma and Credit Sesame a couple of weeks after filing Chapter 7. The interesting thing is, even though Quizzle and Credit Sesame are both based on the Experian credit report, my Credit Sesame score was over 100 points higher than my Quizzle score. I think the credit score ranges each company has are pretty close (starting from around 350 and going to around 850).

When I first joined the sites, Credit Sesame was my highest score of the three, but my Credit Karma score has gone up almost 100 points since I first signed up there, so it now has the highest score. My Credit Sesame score was just updated (it's updated monthly) and it went up 28 points. I think Quizzle can only be updated every six months, so I don't know if that score has changed. They all use their own scoring model, so any of the scores could be nowhere near the FICO score, or they could be close to it. I haven't signed up with MyFico yet to compare mine.

So the score you saw on Quizzle may be close to your FICO score or it could be much higher (or lower).

This article says that there are actually 49 different FICO scores: http://bucks.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/...t-fico-scores/

Comment

Here is a very long list of results when I 'googled' 'quizzle:

You may have to copy and paste, but rather than all the trouble, just google the term. Very *interesting* results came up.

Just be forewarned: "If in doubt, just don't click."
        "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

click worked!! when right to the google "main" for the site.

thanks AC
          8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

You know I see all this talk about scores across the different boards, and the funny thing is none of them really mean squat. Not even true fico means all that much. The only score that matters is the one your lender pulls up when you apply for a loan, which is not always the same as your fico, and even then I find it doesn't necessarily mean all that much depending on the lender and the loan.

I don't understand why so many are so concerned with there scores when they should be concerned with there reports. Isn't watching your score like putting the cart before the horse, to use a bad cliche.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X