top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

30 day lates reported after filing date? And mortgage company reporting foreclosure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

30 day lates reported after filing date? And mortgage company reporting foreclosure

I filed in May 2011 and banks seem to show some 30 day lates as of June 2011 should I be going after these since technically they were aware I was filing earlier than they reported? (I was never late prior to filing)

Also, my old house was foreclosed upon December 2010 and the old mortgage company is showing "f" as if it was in foreclosure in April 2011, 4 months after it was officially taken back and recorded by the county back in Fannie Mae's name. I know this should come off, but they are not reporting the lates prior to, so is it worse to risk them re-instating the lates if they notice it?

The banks do not seem tom acknowledge the filing date. They only use the discharge date. It is not correct but we have not been able to get them to correct it.

If your home was foreclosed prior to your filing BK, the BK does not change that status. It stays as foreclosed. As for the date, does it really matter enough to try to get it corrected?
    Lawyer - $3000
    Filing fee - $299
    Fresh Start - Priceless

Comment

I worry about the date since it is 3 years out for FHA to purchase another home-the correct date of foreclosure was 12/10/2010 and should not show an active foreclosure status of April 2011 I don't want a bank to balk at that

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X