Affidavit of no income

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Affidavit of no income

My 341 meeting is in a week. Trustee send me a letter saying he needs 2 years of tax filings, 6 months of pay stubs, 6 months of financial statements. We filed jointly and I haven't worked in over a year, do I need an affidavit of no income notarized?

Wants to finish everything on that day and can't wait to get into the 60 days club. Thanks for everybody's help up to this point.

I seriously dont think u can get anyone to notarize what isn't there...assuming u filed the other documents u can say that u had no income this year ( u will be under oath anyways ) ...

just be ready for the trustee questions such as...how did u manage to pay for ur living expenses during this time...do u owe any family members money( borrow from them ) .....and so on... she/he will probably dig deep till he is satisfied..

if u r telling the truth and have nothing to hide then u case seems to be a no brainer...( dont know u assets though )
    c7 nov 06 2009

341 - dec 16 2009

Comment

I answered this is in another thread. Just go here... http://www.bkforum.com/showpost.php?...01&postcount=7

As to notarizing a statement, the Statement is only a sworn affidavit that the Affiant (person affirming the statement) does so under penalty of perjury. The Notary is not making the statement. The Notary is only recording the fact that the Affiant presented reasonable documentation (or is personally known by the Notary) proving they are who they say they are and that the Notary witnessed the signature being placed upon the document. Nothing more.
      Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
      Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X