top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

341 on March 4th 2010 anyone had this Trustee?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 on March 4th 2010 anyone had this Trustee?

My 341 is Mar 4th in Modesto Ca (Eastern Dist) Anyone had Trustee XXXXXX?
    Last edited by Flamingo; 02-05-2010, 03:26 AM. Reason: Name removed by moderator - OP please do not list attorney/trustee names in postings
    "I'm old enough to know better, but too young to care"
    Filed Chapter 7 January 25th 2010
    341 Hearing March 4th 2010
    Discharged May 10th 2010

Honestly, I don't think you should be overly concerned with the personality of a particular trustee. It's not like you have a choice. And it is also not as though you actually have a choice whether or not to comply with the trustee, unless he/she does something completely nefarious. (Unlikely.) And the job of the trustees is universal. To protect the interest of the creditors. To look at your bankruptcy and make sure that the case is equitable. I don't think that any of them are out to "screw you". They are just applying the letter of the law to your situation and your creditors. Don't stress about your 341. It's usually pretty much a non event if you have been honest and forthright in your petition and send in the documentation they require. Also, if you really want to know more about your trustee, you can probably attend other 341s ahead of time to watch the proceedings.

Good luck!

Comment

Flamingo, I didn't know I couldn't post names...sorry. You might as well close this thread. Thx
      "I'm old enough to know better, but too young to care"
      Filed Chapter 7 January 25th 2010
      341 Hearing March 4th 2010
      Discharged May 10th 2010

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X